Can anyone answer this question that is driving me nuts already please? Basically, Verizon is putting out the new storm in November of this year and the new curve in February of next year which will both have wifi. My question is the following: From now until the release of the new curve next year will Verizon release another QWERTY blackberry that has wifi too besides the two aforementioned devices? If yes, which blackberry is it and when will it be released? Thank you to whoever can finally answer this question for me.
    07-29-09 10:06 PM
    Aries is another, you know, 8530 Curve, then the wifi Tour by Jan, and the Storm 2 this year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 10:19 PM
    Aries is another, you know, 8530 Curve, then the wifi Tour by Jan, and the Storm 2 this year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The Aries is the 8530 curve right and the wifi tour is the blackberry atlas right? Are you sure about the atlas in January? Why would Verizon release it a month before the new curve? It just doesn't make any sense.
    07-29-09 10:29 PM
    I don't know the answer for you but I do wanna know too. Does anyone know please reply?
    07-30-09 12:20 AM
    I don't know the answer for you but I do wanna know too. Does anyone know please reply?
    Lol I know right.
    07-30-09 12:23 AM
    There's a thread for expected and upcoming devices I think. You might find some answers there!
    07-31-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD