I have noticed twice now that some of my emails have dissapeared. They seem to delete two days worth of emails at a time, but they are not the oldest ones. I have my settings to keep forever. I went to go view one from two days ago and that day and the day before are gone, but I still have todays and all the rest. What gives?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 05:58 PM
    maybe the memory leaking...but u seem to have Curve, and its not frequent on such devices, try and check to see how much memory u have left on the phone....check to see if it deleting u last dial calls aswell
    07-30-09 12:35 AM
    If the available memory gets too low the BB OS will start deleting emails, text messages, etc. so it has enough free memory to operate. Delete any installed 3rd party apps or themes you don't use. Available memory should be over 10mb for a Curve to operate well. Under 5mb it will start eating things up. Also, I find all OSs on the Curve to have memory leaks (4.5.0.161 included). A daily reset helps greatly.
    07-30-09 04:12 AM
    figured it out. i feel stupid. the device is deleting the messages when i delete them on my desktop.
    07-30-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD