I could not hide videos in storm..........when i click the menu and select Hide the video file is not hidden.......i even tried clicking on properties and selecting the hidden option.......did not work as well.......kindly help me hide video files......
    07-29-09 12:20 PM
    I also wanted to do this and the only way I was able to was to plug in my storm to computer and then while the mass storage mode was on going unto my videos file of my storm through my computer and then right clicking > properties > hidden. I never found a way to do this by only using my storm. Hope this helps.
    07-29-09 12:26 PM
    I also wanted to do this and the only way I was able to was to plug in my storm to computer and then while the mass storage mode was on going unto my videos file of my storm through my computer and then right clicking > properties > hidden. I never found a way to do this by only using my storm. Hope this helps.
    Thanks.......Is it possible to play the hidden videos directly.....or have to use a workaround.........
    07-29-09 12:40 PM
    So did yall get busted too or just planning ahead?
    07-29-09 12:42 PM
    Planning ahead obviously can have my personal videos be watched by somebody...........and my storm is a gamer so everybody wants to put their hands on it...........
    07-29-09 12:53 PM
    That is the real issue. What exactly are we trying to hide?
    07-29-09 01:18 PM
    Thanks.......Is it possible to play the hidden videos directly.....or have to use a workaround.........
    browse media card -> bb button -> show all
    07-29-09 01:38 PM
    just enable a password on your device and then enable auto-lock. problem solved.
    07-29-09 03:05 PM
    For me, all I did was created a hidden folder and any files I placed into that folder becomes hidden. Don't have to go into the properties of the file itself to choose the hidden check-box. Still have to go through mass storage mode via the PC.
    07-29-09 03:18 PM
    Another option is renaming the files such as something_I_dont_want_you_to_see.mpg to something_I_dont_want_you_to_see.mpg.x the video player won't recognize the extension and not show it. A simple rename and you are in business.
    07-29-09 04:20 PM
    It would be difficult to give you a proper solution without posting the videos here first.
    07-29-09 04:28 PM
    It would be difficult to give you a proper solution without posting the videos here first.
    hahaha nice
    07-29-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD