I am wanting to go to the storm from the 8330 curve what do u think I should do I like it but I've heard allot of ppl have had problems with it. My curve has given me nothing but problems plz give ur advice
    07-29-09 02:02 AM
    I've only had minor issues with my Storm. I've also recommended the Storm to all my friends, which most of them have purchased it.

You are always going to hear more negative responses then positive.
    07-29-09 02:40 AM
    Get the storm and give me your curve . I Love my storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 02:42 AM
    i say get it. the storm is pretty gangsta. every phone has its good and bad. a lot of people talk bad about the storm but i love it
    07-29-09 03:56 AM
    Man I have never heard of anyone complaining about a cUrve before! But sure come aboard the storm wagon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 04:05 AM
    i had a 8320 bb curve before i messed it up with a douse of water, other than that i loved it but i do love my storm too it just takes alittle to get used to, great touch screen phone but the keyboard gives some of the newer people a hard time
    07-29-09 04:13 AM
    just do the torx fix for the screen clicking problem and install a hybrid os and you will fall in love with the phone
    07-29-09 04:15 AM
    just do the torx fix for the screen clicking problem and install a hybrid os and you will fall in love with the phone
    bigmike55: torx fix is only necessary IF you have a clicking problem. I don't so I've never had to use this fix. Also, .151 is a very good OS. Keep it simple for yourself....stick with a standard OS and consider a hybrid later on.
    07-29-09 04:34 AM
    issues mainly come about with inability to use the phone, I have found. I bricked my phone twice in 2 days and recovered it, I guess a lot of pple try updating things without thinking of what if it goes wrong. the storm is just getting better, I can't wait for storm 2. oh get a storm
    07-29-09 05:41 AM
    I have had the same storm since day one, back in December, and now that I am running the leaked .151 OS, its working like it should. I have not had one issue with it to date (knock on wood). To be honest, it takes some time getting use to, but after the learning curve, i love my storm, and plan on getting the storm 2 when that is released.

I bought my GF the 8330 curve, and like that phone as well, but it doen't even come close to the touch screen running the .151 OS

I hope this helps.
    07-29-09 06:17 AM
    i seond that plan to get the storm 2 ..
    07-29-09 09:22 AM
    I changed the thread title.....

..... remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    07-29-09 09:24 AM
    Get a Tour, the Storm is junk w/ a pretty face.
    07-29-09 09:40 AM
    For me, I had a 8330 and went to the storm. The 8330 curve has a portrait keyboard and I have Landscape size thumbs. The larger screen also has advantages.
    There is a learning curve for the storm. It takes a while to get use to the virtual keyboard. It also is a rather high maintenance phone. Clearing your memory, checking what apps are open, doing battery pulls, etc. is an experience you must learn.

For me, I am happy with the Storm, I have a much easier time typing on the landscape keyboard.

With the new O/S the phone is much better and what ever lingering problems still remain will be fixed in new O/S's to come.
    07-29-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD