hi all blackberry mania i'm a new be in this forum and my name is andy.
    well, i just purchase new blackberry bold with 3-carrier in australia. regarding to my heading, my BBM have had been deleted by accidently with the people from 3 and they dont know how to get the BBM back.
    Anyway, the reasons that i want to use blackberry is to get in touch with all my family and relatives back home through BBM as i believed it cheaper then any option like sms or whatever.
    Well, now i get lost my BBM application in my cell phone and i have no idea how to get it back as well. as me a new comer and really lack of technology. even i dont really know how to download and instal the BBM application it self, lack of Blackberry words and so.
    yes, i had been looking through to all post in this email b4 i joint but still, i cant figure all this problems outa my head.
    it will be appriciate if all fellas or maybe just one fella that can help me through my problem. i will appriciate and will thank them b4.

Best regard:
    Andy

ps: yes i have had instaled desktop manager in my pc.
    07-28-09 10:09 PM
    The easiest way is to use BlackBerry Desktop Software. After connecting your Berry, select Apploader, then Add-Remove. Check BlackBerry Messenger, or make sure it’s checked. Select finish.
    07-28-09 10:12 PM
    the funniest thing is, i cant find any BBM application in my desktop manager. it just came with YM, MSN and Talk option and its been checked alredy.. doest it mean, i cant get back my BBM.....
    07-28-09 10:18 PM
    Well, if you're willing to give BBM 5 a try then you can simply install that. There are OTA (Over The Air) downloads availabe or you can install it via your DM.

EDIT: By the way, do you have your 9000 OS loaded to your PC?
    Last edited by Lluvia; 07-28-09 at 10:31 PM.
    07-28-09 10:24 PM
    at Lluvia i dont really know about the operation system i just instaled my desktop manager through the driver that i got when i bought my bold. do i have to instal the OS??? if so, how could i instal the program and if u mind, can u explain in the most simple way u knew... i will appriciate.

anyway thanx for ur reply...
    07-28-09 10:43 PM
    To install your OS all you need to do is download it from RIM's website.

Go here.

Then select your carrier and phone model then downloaded the file.

Install the downloaded file.

You may need to reboot your PC afterwards. After doing that, try to restore BBM once again from Desktop Manger and see if it works now.
    07-28-09 10:51 PM
    @Lluvia. i follow all the instruction and it lots of choices tou, i selct 3-australia, blackberry desktop 4.6. next and its came with many download. e.g desktop manager english 4.6.0 B23 english without media manager. second, desktop manager 4.6.0.B23 english with media manager and so. so...? which one that i have to chose...???
    07-28-09 11:09 PM
    BlackBerry Home ??? i thought you can download it from there?
    07-28-09 11:36 PM
    @Lluvia. i follow all the instruction and it lots of choices tou, i selct 3-australia, blackberry desktop 4.6. next and its came with many download. e.g desktop manager english 4.6.0 B23 english without media manager. second, desktop manager 4.6.0.B23 english with media manager and so. so...? which one that i have to chose...???
    When you get to the page where it asks you to select a product chose BlackBerry Bold (TM) 9000 smartphone (which should be the fifth option) from the drop down menu. The select the first option to download. Fill out the form, you can use random info, and run the file that you download.
    Last edited by Lluvia; 07-29-09 at 01:39 AM.
    07-29-09 01:36 AM
    @Lluvia i just dl the OS and run it as well, yes as u said it reboot my lapi at the main time me finished dl the program. but when i plug the usb cable from my mobile to my pc when the lapi start running. and me open bb desktop manager, it still the same. i cant find any bbm option theree. what is that mean...??? ...
    07-29-09 02:27 AM
    thanks Lluvia, problem solved
    07-29-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD