It's not released to the general public yet, but they supposedly have sent out a few invites for trials. Anyone here on it yet? It looks really slick! http://voice.google.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 02:33 PM
    Yep, got it on my Curve. There's a bunch of threads around here about it.
    07-28-09 02:38 PM
    Its working on my OS 5 storm!
    07-28-09 02:41 PM
    I've got it but it's charging me. I thought it was a free service... am I wrong?
    07-28-09 02:45 PM
    I've got it but it's charging me. I thought it was a free service... am I wrong?
    I think it's free for verizon's friends and family but you should really check out all the google voice threads such as this one for more info.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/goo...lities-257883/
    07-28-09 02:52 PM
    Ive got it and it totally ROCKS, greatest app I've ever got.
    01-09-10 02:58 AM
    does anyone have a spare invite they could spare... pm me
    01-09-10 04:17 AM
    I've got it but when I get the transcription of the voicemail, it is mostly wrong so this service doesn't benefit me for now... hopefully in the future they will get that part fixed.....
    01-09-10 08:31 AM
    I have and use Google Voice. Like jljn88 said their voicemail transcription is terrible, but that's not why got it. I love the fact that I only have to give out one phone number. I have mine linked to my BlackBerry, home and office phones. I am in the process of updating all my credit card accounts, bank accounts, doctors and so on. So now I never miss a call, no matter where I am.

Riders On The Storm: How are you being charged for the service? I wasn't even asked for a credit card. They do charge you if you want to buy minutes to use to make international calls. All called in the USA and Canada a free.

Here are the rates International calling rates : International calls - Google Voice Help
    01-09-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD