I scratched up my screen protector and was looking into getting a new one and found something called Mirror Screen Protection.

Anyone ever use it? See it on another blackberry? I just want some feedback on how well it works .. if at all.

This Mirror Screen Protector can protect your screen from scratching, scraping and abrasion.It is resistant to any erosion and finger-printing. It looks and works like a mirror when your phone's screen is locked. And when the screen is activated, the display contents also appear like normal. What's more, the size is cut to fit your screen. It does not interfere with stylus or touch screen operation and is easy to apply and remove without leaving any residue mark.
    Above is what they claim this things abilities are.
    07-28-09 12:43 PM
    works great. i got them off ebay for 2.99 i think

and its a 3pack

check out my thread on howardforums

has pics

ill pm u the link. i cant post links on here yet.havent reached the 10 post count yet lol
    07-28-09 01:24 PM
    i need to have more then 10 post to send links or pm. if u want to post an email, i can send u the link that way instead
    07-28-09 01:26 PM
    I used these...but for some reason they weren't working out for me ? They kept on peelin/ off.. All 3 of them ? I wish I could find one with real good quality because it looks great on the bold. Makes it real sharp looking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 05:44 PM
    if you're in the sun the glare will kill you. you won't be able to see the screen. get one if you only plan on using your berry in the shade
    07-28-09 06:17 PM
    Got mine off ebay
    Its sweet
    08-14-09 03:46 PM
    i need one badd
    04-03-10 11:21 PM
    that would look good with a chrome housing
    04-03-10 11:34 PM
    I bought a couple when I first had my phone, (forgot who from ).

Changed the first one after a year, and the second's still on it.

I like them, sunlight isn't too much of a problem here

The main downer is that you do get a rather unappealing habit of wiping the screen after you've made a call, to get any grease off it as it shows up really badly.

As I use the OEM blackberry wallet, the curved top edge of the wallet does eventually mark the protector up below the Blackberry logo in a matching arc, but that's what it's there for.
    04-04-10 02:39 AM
    I've used them, but now got regular screen protectors.
    It's pretty cool though
    04-04-10 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD