The past week I am getting little to no signal in my office. I am this close to switching carriers. T-Mobile you better do something about this. Constant SOS on my phone for the past week. I'll get 1 bar for 10-15 seconds if I'm lucky. I have to toggle radio on and off. Numerous OS reloads and no dice.
    07-28-09 12:15 PM
    If you do leave, make sure you go to Retentions and raise ****. Tmo may let you out without an ETF if you're leaving due to reception issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:26 PM
    See ya over at verizon!
    07-28-09 03:20 PM
    Ya go to verizon and have fun getting treated like poo...since they like to rub there status in your face...were the biggest..haha yeah and the worst

07-28-09 06:16 PM
    The past week I am getting little to no signal in my office. I am this close to switching carriers. T-Mobile you better do something about this. Constant SOS on my phone for the past week. I'll get 1 bar for 10-15 seconds if I'm lucky. I have to toggle radio on and off. Numerous OS reloads and no dice.
    LOL.

Might have something to do with the fact that you are using a bootlegged phone.

I use T-Mobile and live in LA and am all over the place. I rarely if ever have any reception problems in LA. Service is always crystal clear and strong.

But then again, I'm not using a bootlegged Canadian phone.
    07-28-09 09:50 PM
    If you do leave, make sure you go to Retentions and raise ****
    Doesn't this ever get old?

Shhhesssh. I'm glad I don't work for a cell carrier. Get a hang nail and the advice is always "call retentions and raise ****."

Who do you work for? Let me call and raise **** with you.

Ever think that maybe sometimes people might want to take SOME degree of responsibility for themselves?
    07-28-09 09:53 PM
    LOL.

Might have something to do with the fact that you are using a bootlegged phone.

I use T-Mobile and live in LA and am all over the place. I rarely if ever have any reception problems in LA. Service is always crystal clear and strong.

But then again, I'm not using a bootlegged Canadian phone.
    LMAO.....and swoosh........i know the truth stings but ****....leave it to berryrite
    07-28-09 10:16 PM
    Ya go to verizon and have fun getting treated like poo...since they like to rub there status in your face...were the biggest..haha yeah and the worst

I knew there was a reason I shouldn't visit this forum

07-28-09 10:26 PM
    Doesn't this ever get old?

Shhhesssh. I'm glad I don't work for a cell carrier. Get a hang nail and the advice is always "call retentions and raise ****."

Who do you work for? Let me call and raise **** with you.

Ever think that maybe sometimes people might want to take SOME degree of responsibility for themselves?
    I think that if T-Mobile promises reception in a place, then it's their responsibility to provide it. You shouldn't have to pay for a service that they aren't providing to you. So yes, people (T-Mobile) should take responsibility.

I wouldn't mind if you called me and raised ****. I don't work for a cell phone company. I'd assume you were just another bimbo with no life or career, harassing people on the phone. You wouldn't want to sink to THAT level, would you?
    Last edited by Artemis68; 07-28-09 at 11:20 PM.
    07-28-09 11:15 PM
    I think that if T-Mobile promises reception in a place, then it's their responsibility to provide it. You shouldn't have to pay for a service that they aren't providing to you. So yes, people (T-Mobile) should take responsibility.
    Golly, didn't realize reading comprehension was such a problem in New York.

Apparently you MISSED the part where we covered the fact that the OP and I live in the same area. He has problems. I don't.

Wildcard? I use a T-Mobile phone. He uses a bootlegged Canadian phone.

I wouldn't mind if you called me and raised ****. I don't work for a cell phone company.
    Notice you didn't mention whom you work for.

I'd assume you were just another bimbo with no life or career, harassing people on the phone. You wouldn't want to sink to THAT level, would you?
    Need to keep working on the wit. Not quite there yet.
    07-28-09 11:56 PM
    Why?..........cuz I said VZW eats a fattty?
    LOL.

I had Verizon YEARS ago. They were ok. Everyone with them seems to have billing problems. I just had a preference to be with a GSM provider.

Problem is Verizon is making big investments in their 4G/LTE which just might put them in an altogether different league than the rest of the industry.

They may have "eaten fatties" in the past. But you may wanna watch and see what they do in the future.
    07-29-09 12:02 AM
    cant we all just get along??? lmao!!!
    07-29-09 02:54 AM
    Idk why ppl with the 8900 (Berryrite) talk about the Bold bein a bootlegged phone! You have a baby blackberry, my lil sis has a 8900 n she's 15.

Neway I have a Bold unlocked with T-Mobile I was havin the same problem until I asked 4 a new SIM card since it was old n ever since I've been gettin good signal!
    07-29-09 06:25 AM
    What does a "bootleg" have to do with anything i had poor reception with them last year they try to blame my non t mobile phone come to find they no longer have a tower located in my area

Last edited by jrodjrxbox; 07-29-09 at 06:48 AM.
    07-29-09 06:45 AM
    What does a "bootleg" have to do with anything i had poor reception with them last year they try to blame my non t mobile phone come to find they no longer have a tower located in my area

Does it specifically say that phone is supported on TMO website.....No...then you take what you get....just like if you take an 8900 to ATT....you get what you get......dont cry......Its bootlegged...you did a jailbreak and now it sucks to be you

PS...No longer have a tower?.....I can tell you TMO hasnt reduced its tower count ever......
    07-29-09 06:51 AM
    Idk why ppl with the 8900 (Berryrite) talk about the Bold bein a bootlegged phone! You have a baby blackberry, my lil sis has a 8900 n she's 15.

Neway I have a Bold unlocked with T-Mobile I was havin the same problem until I asked 4 a new SIM card since it was old n ever since I've been gettin good signal!
    Because on the TMO network it is bootlegged....why is this so hard to understand.......oh and ill put my 8900 up against your bold anyday!
    07-29-09 06:52 AM
    Does it specifically say that phone is supported on TMO website.....No...then you take what you get....just like if you take an 8900 to ATT....you get what you get......dont cry......Its bootlegged...you did a jailbreak and now it sucks to be you

PS...No longer have a tower?.....I can tell you TMO hasnt reduced its tower count ever......

Why would anyone take a T-Mobile 8900 to AT&T wen they already have their own 8900!

Ur rite about T-Mobile hasn't reduced its towers
    07-29-09 06:55 AM
    well it does not say t-mobile per say but it does say t-mobile edge and Edge are supported do u work for t-mobile how do u know they have not lost and towers are you the tower police dude get off your high horse thinking your better with your 8900
    07-29-09 06:57 AM
    Why would anyone take a T-Mobile 8900 to AT&T wen they already have their own 8900!

Ur rite about T-Mobile hasn't reduced its towers
    they have in Manchester ct buddy they even said they did
    07-29-09 06:58 AM
    Because on the TMO network it is bootlegged....why is this so hard to understand.......oh and ill put my 8900 up against your bold anyday!
    Lol ur 8900 against my Bold!

Hmm let's see, slower processor, cheaper keyboard, less onboard memory, the back looks jus like the storm so its also not unique, and I also kno a couple people that say it freezes on them! I think ill stick to the Bold
    07-29-09 07:01 AM
    they have in Manchester ct buddy they even said they did

Didn't know that! I take it back then, I recommend he gets a ne SIM tho it wrked for me
    07-29-09 07:04 AM
    and larry if your going to use bootleg use it right since its a real Blackberry bold its not bootleg if it was the blueberry bold then yeah that would be bootleg
    07-29-09 07:05 AM
    Didn't know that! I take it back then, I recommend he gets a ne SIM tho it wrked for me
    i did not want to leave them so they gave me the unlimited uma calling for half off
    07-29-09 07:08 AM
    Okay, one quick question....

Did you USED to have great reception on the Bold and then lately it's been fizzling out?
    If so, it's probably due to tmo's network and not your phone.

If you've always had bad reception with the Bold, then it may ne your phone. Ask nearby friends who have tmo how the reception is. Sometimes it happens. I used to use a sidekick and I couldn't get a signal even if a tower was nearby!

07-29-09 07:19 AM
    well it does not say t-mobile per say but it does say t-mobile edge and Edge are supported do u work for t-mobile how do u know they have not lost and towers are you the tower police dude get off your high horse thinking your better with your 8900
    No smart@ss im not the tower police....but I do have an FCC general license see google my name....and i keep track of what carriers do what....I dont think im better...I am better
    07-29-09 08:52 AM
82 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD