It's called "My Girls", and basically it lets you track a woman's "cycle" and shows you when you best behave (she might get preggers), when you best be nice (her pms level), and when you might just want to snuggle.

http://wap.getjar.com

Quick Download #57

Pretty cool looking app and graph. A couple of couples have reported it helped them get preggers.

Can handle multiple women (unlike most of us men).
    04-05-08 03:28 PM
    LOL Awesome! Now if only it did this automatically. You know, just point your BB at the woman and it will tell you whether or not she's in a good mood.
    04-05-08 03:33 PM
    LOL Awesome! Now if only it did this automatically. You know, just point your BB at the woman and it will tell you whether or not she's in a good mood.
    LAMFO that would be awsome.
    04-05-08 03:48 PM
    Sunkast, you are asking the impossible now. Wise Men throughout the ages have spent their entire lives trying to come up with a way of figuring out what the mood of a woman gonna be. And have yet to come up with an answer.
    04-05-08 05:05 PM
    The fact that you HAVE a BB will probably score more points than if you pointed a Q or a Treo at her ...

I think it's a riot that a man invented the ap...

Good luck everyone!
    04-05-08 08:35 PM
    Now if only we could do a battery pull on women when they start acting up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 08:45 PM

BOOOOO.

lol, what a weird app... i'm tempted to look into it more...
    04-06-08 01:47 AM
    UMMM did you see # 41 [URL="http://www.getjar.com/products/13285/MasturbatorPro"]

ROFLMAO .. Just when you thought you ran out of reasons to love your BB?

I wonder how long the battery would last .. I guess that is why you have choices...Continuous, Alternate & Random???
    04-12-08 02:42 PM
    I work in an office full of women. I want my berry to tell me who to avoid!!!

04-12-08 02:57 PM
    For some reason I can't scroll in the "help" section of the program so I don't know how to read the chart! Anyone know??
    04-12-08 03:26 PM
    Cool, awesome.
    04-13-08 12:08 PM
    mmmm, nice app. i barely have time to track my schedule, let alone my cycles.. lol
    04-13-08 12:59 PM

"Battery Pull" only us crack heads know this as an inside joke! Good One!!
    04-13-08 01:10 PM
    Maybe her 'bad mood' (as others have eluded to here) isn't so much the result of her cycle, but due more to the person she has to speak with.

I'll let you think about who that might be
    04-13-08 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD