07-27-09 03:31 PM
    Yes, because of leaks that were apparently from the bbos site (at least initially posted)
    07-27-09 03:31 PM
    i downloaded for my storm and it was taking for ever to load. I then check bgr in viigo and saw the article.
    07-27-09 11:52 PM
    lol look at this comment this person wrote on BGR.

On Jul 27, 2009 @ 8:09 pm, Nerdherder Said:

We can blame that ******** Bla1ze over on Crackberry. He went crying to Skyfire about the leak cause someone posted it. I am really starting to hate some of the mod’s over there, they act like they’re gods when in reality most havent left their moms basement in some time. They also dont allow anyone to speak their mind, if you try to put the word “idiot” into a post it gets moderated. I guess some Canadians dont believe in free speach.
    if this guy is on crackberry, i just screwed him up. permalink for proof Skyfire pulls BlackBerry Alpha : Boy Genius Report
    Last edited by crysis63; 07-28-09 at 12:21 AM.
    07-28-09 12:12 AM

if this guy is on crackberry, i just screwed him up. permalink for proof Skyfire pulls BlackBerry Alpha : Boy Genius Report
    Interesting find.
    07-28-09 12:34 AM
    Haha. What a clown. Cry about it buddy. It wasn't working for me anyways. I'll wait for a stable build and not get my panties in a bunch like dude at BGR. SMFH at some people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:37 AM
    Unbelievable...

Just sounds like some prat with delusions of grandeur who believes the world owes him everything on a silver platter...

Probably the same dude who whines about having to pay an upgrade fee for an app (assuming he didn't use a pirated copy in the first place)...

I'd love to see whoever did leak Skyfire get their a$$ prosecuted for violating the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement - you know, thou shalt NOT divulge anything to anyone for any reason).

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Skyfire's current alpha/beta testers were replaced with a new set of alpha/beta testers (assuming they don't already know who the leaker was).
    07-28-09 07:40 AM

thsi one made me literally LOL in class

LOL…i know what you mean about cracberry mods. and people there are too dumb to realize that the mods are there just to push bb’s. that asswipe cx is a total **** and couldn’t mod if his life depended on it. he’ll feed you all the bs that rim wants you to hear.
    LOL! some people.
    07-28-09 08:33 AM
    It's only funny because it's true.
    07-28-09 11:46 AM
    Gotta love how people who have ZERO idea of what is going on tend to speak the most.
    07-28-09 11:49 AM
    Gotta love how people who have ZERO idea of what is going on tend to speak the most.
    ... and loudest!
    07-28-09 11:52 AM
    Haha of course! That way, it doesn't LOOK like you don't know anything. I mean, if you're running your mouth a mile a minute, you must know SOMEthing, right?

Damn leakers ruining it for the rest of us. Waiting for Skyfire is ALMOST as hard as waiting for my Tour in the mail was!
    07-28-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD