They don't show up under the "applications" menu, or in Deskto pManager. Why not? I opened the NASCAR application up once and then closed it forever. I haven't even opened the MLB icon.

How do I get rid of them? I don't want to just "hide" them. I want them off my phone.
    07-27-09 02:01 PM
    That would be great.
    I do not watch MLB and Nascar.

As a general question:
    Does sprint streaming TV (included in everything data) and GPS are pretty good? what is your experience with it?
    07-27-09 02:04 PM
    they're not apps they're shortcuts to apps.. Just click on them and hide them.. that's all you can do really. You can go into the service books and delete them and they'll be gone but soon as you resend service books again they'll be there
    07-27-09 02:10 PM
    All of this is because Sprint sucks. ;-)
    Switch over to Verizon.
    07-27-09 02:14 PM
    Nah I don't like their logo.
    07-27-09 02:19 PM
    Switch over to Verizon.
    Verizon pushes apps down to well the icons that you use to download the apps.
    07-27-09 02:20 PM
    The icons you are referring to are pushed by the carrier, and will reappear whenever you restart the device. Best thing to do is add a folder to your desktop, drag and drop the icons into the folder, then hide the folder.

Outa sight, outa mind. The icons don't take any real memory, they're just clutter.

Every carrier pushes things you don't want. x, if you don't have a contribution, why post? I can find plenty of negats about your carrier, also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-27-09 at 02:28 PM.
    07-27-09 02:26 PM
    Nah I don't like their logo.

Ha!!

Just say "no" to Big Red, that's my motto!
    07-27-09 02:27 PM
    Switch over to Verizon.
    As of now - I am a college student.
    No verizon package can beat 450 Everthing Data for 70 bucks.

Why would I overpay. Coverage is the same for me
    Unless I am missing something.
    07-27-09 03:07 PM
    Ha!!

Just say "no" to Big Red, that's my motto!
    Yeah, if you go with big red you will turn out like that nerd who always asks the same question. He might get the latest tech but that guy sure ain't getting to party with me
    07-27-09 03:08 PM
    Just hide them, if u try and delete them they just come back. I think they r built into OS. I don't know y sprint thinks everybody gives a hoot about nascar. Watching 5:00 traffic is more exciting. The rubber neck crashes are my favorite. Is there an App for That?

07-27-09 04:03 PM
    Just hide them, if u try and delete them they just come back. I think they r built into OS. I don't know y sprint thinks everybody gives a hoot about nascar. Watching 5:00 traffic is more exciting. The rubber neck crashes are my favorite. Is there an App for That?

HA, that would be nice! But come on guys, without Baseball and NASCAR, what else am I going to nap to???
    07-30-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD