Do you holster users know if the holster scratches the top of the 8330 where it says blackberry like the 8350i holster does? Mine hasn't yet but I don't want it to. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 12:20 PM
    Mine doesn't, but I've only had it for about a month and a half. It is in and out all day long though.
    07-27-09 12:28 PM
    if this bothers you, i would recommend the Seidio innocase surface case for the phone, and the seidio innocase clip. the clip is designed for use with the phone in the case. i have had one for my curve and my storm. amazing device protection, not bulky at all, with the convenience of a pop-in belt clip.
    07-27-09 01:55 PM
    Mine doesn't, but I've only had it for about a month and a half. It is in and out all day long though.
    same here even though I've had mine for 2 weeks the holster doesn't scratch it
    07-27-09 02:07 PM
    I've had mine for over a year, and the holster has taken great care of my curve. Not a scratch on it do to the holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 02:32 PM
    I use a removable skin on my BB (not the rubber kind, thin ones like these) and the top of the holster has marred the edge of it a wee bit, but so far, doesn't seem to be hurting the phone finish.
    07-27-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD