the last time you thought "Man, I love this thing!"

I was using the cut and paste function...love that feature.
    04-04-08 02:35 PM
    I was holding it, and thinkin to myself, "Man, I love this thing" LoL
    04-04-08 02:38 PM
    blackberry & the 3rd party apps kick ***. especially...viigo!
    04-04-08 02:47 PM
    i sittin on my front porch running in montana running the internet on my laptop from my bb
    04-04-08 03:01 PM
    i sittin on my front porch running in montana running the internet on my laptop from my bb
    I need to learn how to do that. Not necessarily from Montana but just running my laptop from my BB.
    04-04-08 03:36 PM
    I was posting on CB via my BB during a really long meeting..

I'd be lost without it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-08 03:42 PM
    I was walking and dropped it on a cement floor without any type of protective case on it.

Picked it up, stuck the battery in, and wiped it off. Started up fine.
    04-04-08 03:49 PM
    I was on a trip with 4 other people, and none of them had GPS on their phone. The driver got lost, and thats when my BB jumped into action and i found our way back to our hotel. That's when i told myself "Man, I love this thing", as well as everyone else in the car.
    04-04-08 04:11 PM
    Using Viigo, playing brickbreaker, writing emails to professors, listening to music.

The list goes on and on.
    04-04-08 04:13 PM
    I was lost, and realized my mapquest directions only sent me to the town, not the exact location I wanted to be...
    Pulled up Google Maps, let the gps kick in and found my way with no problem

Man I love this thing

04-04-08 04:15 PM
    I was inhaling ....... ah, love!
    04-04-08 04:20 PM
    Funny you ask....

I was on a call with a client and he wanted to give me some info and I didn't happen to have a notepad BUT then I remembered that I read a BB 101 lesson on how to take notes while on a call. I was able to get all the info but when I hung up the call I couldn't find the note. For a moment I was bummed.

But then I remembered that I needed to turn on call log for all calls, once I did that. Pow! there was all the notes I took listed under the call.

Then I went happily along with my day.

I love my BB!
    04-04-08 04:21 PM
    I'm saying as I'm writing this on my crackberry.

Viigo, 4.5 os (improved browser, email/sms, great fonts etc.),

I felt the same way with cut and paste coming from an iPhone. I used to tell myself that c&p was useless and now I used it more than ever. I realized how annoying it is to have to write down links/urls versus c&p.

Last edited by Jayden0606; 04-05-08 at 10:11 AM.
    04-04-08 04:24 PM
    Watching UFC that i loaded onto my microSD card. Have to say i was impressed, picture was clear, sound was optimal and best of all my boss never bugs me when he sees me on my BB, he always assumes its work related.
    04-04-08 04:26 PM
    When I gave up my wm device. the second I held it in my hand, I thought "man I love this thing".

04-04-08 04:36 PM
    As I replied to a forum a minute ago and realized my BB hadn't reset like my old Treo used to. Wow how did I ever get anything done whilst pulling the battery and resetting three to four times a day.
    04-04-08 06:08 PM
    Trying out different apps and thinking to myself if I where to lose or damage this phone would I shell out the cash for a brand new one? **** yea I would! nothin beats the berry baby.

04-04-08 07:55 PM
    Discrimination against the other berrys =]!!! I love my 8830
    04-04-08 08:14 PM
    Discrimination against the other berrys =]!!! I love my 8830
    Jump right in..."What were you doing the last time you thought "Man, I love this thing!"
    04-05-08 07:38 AM
    I reading all these things you guys love and I'm thinkin' "how cool!". Makes me love my BB that much more!
    04-05-08 07:40 AM
    I just had another "moment". I love the calculator on the Curve! Is that cool or what?
    04-08-08 12:07 PM
    Another moment on the way home from work...

Listening to mp3s through an FM transmitter to my truck radio while connected to my Motorola HF850 while using Google Maps and GPS. A call comes in, I unplug the transmitter and hit send. AND
    What's that...No freezing or reset. I would have a freeze or reset everytime if I tried to do all that on a treo. D***, I love my berry.
    04-17-08 06:36 PM
    When I was running errands and was able to hook into 3 different places that had wifi.
    04-17-08 06:55 PM
    Being able to listen to music be on CB andtexting or emailing then back to CB open up opera mini shop eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices then back to CB on the bb browswer opps there's an email oops a text....the bb never blinks!!

04-17-08 07:21 PM
    I have some folks at my job that say, "damn u r always on your phone". After I give them a look I explain that if they notice I hardly ever talk on it. I'm usually researching things on the internet(I'm a Nurse). And if they would realize that there is new technology out there besides the crappy cell phones they have that u can actually learn on. Then they say really? Can u look up so an so. And of course I do then I get that thrill like ha ha my phone is better than yours.
    04-17-08 07:42 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD