I recently received a blackberry storm for verizon i would like to know how could i change it to my own number it is previously owned i know if anyone would know what to do they would be here
    Last edited by getthepump40; 07-27-09 at 12:35 AM.
    07-27-09 12:32 AM
    By calling Verizon and having them do it for you. If you're asking this question, us giving you directions is gonna be too difficult for you to figure out.
    07-27-09 12:35 AM
    by unlocking this phone would I be able to change to another verizon number instead of tmobile?
    07-27-09 12:53 AM
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The device is a TMO and you want to use it on VZN?
    07-27-09 12:54 AM
    I would like to change it from one verizon number to another if that is possible
    07-27-09 12:56 AM
    That's very easy, it can be done online or over the phone (or in the store too I suppose). It does NOT require unlocking, still not sure why TMO came in the convo though.
    07-27-09 12:57 AM
    I just know of people that have changed blackberry storm unlocked to another carrier could you help me in changing the number online
    07-27-09 01:00 AM
    I'm not quite that nice man. I'd just call Verizon and have them do it for you.
    07-27-09 01:02 AM
    something smells fishy here........
    07-27-09 01:03 AM
    nothing fishy just found a storm at work while cleaning, i would appreciate it guys but if not then i understand
    07-27-09 01:04 AM
    LMFAO! The truth finally comes out!

I was sort of waiting too cjjefers
    07-27-09 01:05 AM
    haha yeah guys I guess not thanks though I'm just a college student that cleans up after rich guys at a golf course just thought I could get some help I can't really afford this phone by my own to change it would be really nice
    07-27-09 01:08 AM
    What you're asking us to do help you do is COMPLETELY uncool. And, probably not even worth it, cause whoever owned it probably reported it missing and now the ESN is locked.

You were "smart" enough to take something that wasn't yours, but now you want our help to get it working for you--not cool.
    07-27-09 01:11 AM
    that's why I wanted to ask quick I will just try to figure it out by myself

thanks anyways guys and trust me they can afford another phone golf course customers here are loaded. hey that's life people lose things everyday
    07-27-09 01:18 AM

thanks anyways guys and trust me they can afford another phone golf course customers here are loaded. hey that's life people lose things everyday
    You are possibly the biggest D-Bag I've ever seen on this site.
    07-27-09 02:00 AM
    haha yeah guys I guess not thanks though I'm just a college student that cleans up after rich guys at a golf course just thought I could get some help I can't really afford this phone by my own to change it would be really nice
    If you can't afford a phone then maybe you don't deserve a phone. You probably found it in some guy's locker and said to yourself, "I deserve this phone. This guy can afford another one so I'll just take this one."
    What an *** .
    07-27-09 02:31 AM
    You can't afford the phone but you can manage 30 a month for a data plan to activate it? Right.........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 06:21 AM

Common thief!!!
    07-27-09 06:53 AM
    I recently received a blackberry storm for verizon i would like to know how could i change it to my own number it is previously owned i know if anyone would know what to do they would be here
    I say **** yes! Who cares if they lost it hopefully they don't call in however and say that the phone is lost or stolen. That will lock down the esn to verizon I don't know if that will lock the phone from TMO too cuz they run off of sims but who knows...
    07-27-09 07:16 AM

Dude...I can't imagine what college you're in because you're not exhibiting much brain power here. Someone lost their phone. They might have even reported it stolen. Go ahead...try and change the phone number and maybe you'll get what you deserve...ARRESTED! You could and should have done the HONORABLE thing and made an attempt to return the device to the rightful owner. You might have even gotten a reward. Also, you probably would have gained the trust of someone who could help you down the road of life, but alas, you have already chosen the wrong path.

07-27-09 07:39 AM
    Take it to your local VZW store and turn it in, you may not get a reward but you will get karmic points. Stealing never works out well! This concludes our after school special of the day.
    07-27-09 07:43 AM
    Dude...I can't imagine what college you're in because you're not exhibiting much brain power here. Someone lost their phone. They might have even reported it stolen. Go ahead...try and change the phone number and maybe you'll get what you deserve...ARRESTED! You could and should have done the HONORABLE thing and made an attempt to return the device to the rightful owner. You might have even gotten a reward. Also, you probably would have gained the trust of someone who could help you down the road of life, but alas, you have already chosen the wrong path.

I used to work at a movie theatre a few years ago and people used to drop their phones all the time... We would put them in lost and found for about a week and the take them and sell them to a local wireless store for like 1/2 of what they were worth. Don't tell...
    07-27-09 07:48 AM
    LMAO!
    Really??????

You "FOUND" it...
    kay... keep telling yourself that.
    07-27-09 08:00 AM
    LMAO!
    Really??????

You "FOUND" it...
    kay... keep telling yourself that.
    Lol whatever helps him sleep at night.
    07-27-09 08:06 AM
    Its okay. Take it into a verizon store. Tell them it belonged to a rich customer of where you work and that you have no intention of returning it because they can afford it and you can't.

After they get done laughing with you, the nice men will come and give you the matching bracelets you so very much deserve.

Nothing I hate more than a two-bit, lowlife thief, except maybe a child molester.

Yes OP that is the best take it in to get your help heck I'm sure they will love to hook you up with need accessorys for it. Maybe even give you free service. Stealing is stealing does not matter how rich or poor a pearson is.

07-27-09 08:22 AM
98 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD