Hello,
    I'm trying to see if anyone knows about a free application for a stopwatch. I'm 36 weeks prego right now and starting to have contractions which I'd like to time better to know if I need to run to the hospital. Any information helps, if anything else I don't mind paying for it... It's important at this point!!
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 06:30 PM
    Search the store
    07-26-09 06:52 PM
    This is the OTA download link for the one I have on my BlackBerry. It's free.
    http://www.michaelportfolio.com/chrono/chrono.jad

07-26-09 07:04 PM
    lol oh hun, you dont need to be exact on timing the contractions!!!
    Trust me I have had 3 kids and one even came soon after arriving to the hospital!! You will know when you need to head out, NTM estimating it on a normal clock works just fine!!

But as for the question, do a search or check out the link cdf3 posted! Good Luck!!
    07-26-09 07:24 PM
    I have the same...Chronograph. Nice, free program.
    These days...if you aren't contracting close enough together, the hospital will send you home. Stupid insurance plans don't want to pay for a dime more than they have to.
    07-26-09 09:58 PM
    Mozel Tov and good luck. Just celebrated the birth of my first grandchild.

07-26-09 10:27 PM
    I'm a mom of 3 and I just released a contraction timer app for the BlackBerry, called BirthBerry, because I found timing contractions an additional pain.

My app will time your contractions with just a click and calculate all the stats you need to know. So no more messing around with a pen and paper. Plus, you can send email/text message updates to your contacts (doctor/midwife, family, friends) about the progress of your labour.

When your baby arrives, you can even send a birth announcement (with photo attached) to your contacts right from BirthBerry.

Check out my website: BabyBerry: BlackBerry Apps for Moms and More to purchase it or try a demo.
    03-16-10 06:43 PM
    If you have OS 5.0 installed on your phone just open the clock and go to menu - Stopwatch.

03-16-10 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD