Since this morning i have not been able to access the internet via Opera Mini. I was trying to d/l 4.1 but it wont allow me to access any site. I was able to download it through the BB browser but upon trying to install i still got the same message:

Failed to connect to the Internet.

java.io.IOException.Open tunnel - Failure
    I've tried a battery pull but that didnt work, i havent had any issues w/ opera since d/ling it months ago but now neither version works...

What gives?
    04-04-08 09:18 AM
    I'm not sure if it matters but did you try toggling the connection type between HTTP and Socket?
    04-04-08 09:35 AM
    just tried....still nothing
    I'm not sure if it matters but did you try toggling the connection type between HTTP and Socket?
    04-04-08 09:37 AM
    ok, so apparently today its not allowing my BB browser and OM to run... i made sure i exited out of both programs and its working fine now...
    04-04-08 10:22 AM
    ok, so apparently today its not allowing my BB browser and OM to run... i made sure i exited out of both programs and its working fine now...
    Opera Mini 4.2 : same. Just completely stopped connecting. Did reste, battery pull, uninstall reinstall .. nothing. You know, a moderate amount of QA for the BB would have been nice. As it is it seems the multitasking is a POS and frequently apps lock other apps out of key resource access.
    05-13-09 04:13 PM
    Opera Mini 4.2 : same. Just completely stopped connecting. Did reste, battery pull, uninstall reinstall .. nothing. You know, a moderate amount of QA for the BB would have been nice. As it is it seems the multitasking is a POS and frequently apps lock other apps out of key resource access.
    I assume you have some evidence to support that and that it's the BB browser's fault? I can run both browsers simulatenously.
    05-13-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD