Introducing Reversi, the classic strategy board game!

Reversi, also known as Othello, is the fun and famous strategy board game that is easy to play, but hard to truly master. Now the game is available on your BlackBerry so you can play everywhere! The game provides 5 different computer difficulty levels to challenge all people regardless of experience or skill. You can also challenge your friends in a 2-player match to see who is the real champion. This fun, animated and graphical game is easy to use and will keep you entertained for hours.

Purchase before the end of July and get it for only $0.99!

To purchase or get more information and screenshots, please visit:

The CrackBerry store from your desktop at: (CrackBerry Store Link) NOTE: You can't use a coupon in this store

OR

The mobile CrackBerry store from your BlackBerry Storm at: (Mobile CrackBerry Store Link)

-------

The first 20 people can get it FREE by using the following coupon code: freereversi
    07-26-09 09:43 AM
    Great fast game. The computer just kicked my arse, but this will be a wonderful/addicting time consuming game.
    07-26-09 10:01 AM
    Great fast game. The computer just kicked my arse, but this will be a wonderful/addicting time consuming game.
    Yeah same here lol
    But good job tafasa you always make amazing apps, thanks.
    07-26-09 10:10 AM
    Great game thanks for the coupon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 10:53 AM
    Great game to go along with all your other great apps! Thanks for the coupon! I can see myself wasting so much time on this!!
    07-26-09 11:31 AM
    Fantastic Game!!! What's next? <cough> Bejewled<cough>
    07-26-09 01:25 PM
    Im very impressed with this app, tafasa, you guys do great work.
    07-26-09 02:14 PM
    Ok so I got this app this morning thanksa again tafasa and I also put colorfill and storm says on my storm aswell and my memory jumped after the reboot from 33.8 to 5 can anyone tell me which game might have the leak ohh and I put blocked traffic on last night.
    07-26-09 02:20 PM
    Ok so I got this app this morning thanksa again tafasa and I also put colorfill and storm says on my storm aswell and my memory jumped after the reboot from 33.8 to 5 can anyone tell me which game might have the leak ohh and I put blocked traffic on last night.
    This game does not launch automatically when the device reboots, and after closing the application, any memory the application was using will be recovered by the OS the next time the internal garbage collector is run. The application can not consume any memory when it is not running. It is very unlikely that this application results in any kind of permanent memory change on your device.
    Last edited by tafasa; 07-26-09 at 04:02 PM.
    07-26-09 03:49 PM
    thanks for the new game tafasa
    07-26-09 04:48 PM
    Missed out on the freebie but purchased anyways. Thanks for the new app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 05:38 PM
    Alright thanks I got rid of the blocked traffic game and that seemed to be it.
    07-26-09 07:03 PM
    Alright thanks I got rid of the blocked traffic game and that seemed to be it.
    Have a look at our game Parking Lot: (CrackBerry Store Link)
    07-26-09 07:13 PM
    Some more freebies for those that missed it yesterday:

10 more people can get Reversi FREE by using the following coupon code: freereversi

The links to purchase are in the first post
    07-27-09 07:55 AM
    thanks!

<10char>
    07-27-09 08:42 AM
    Have a look at our game Parking Lot: (CrackBerry Store Link)
    I already have, I love all your games the graphics on them are great and I just picked up doodle and bubble burst last night, love them both cant wait to see what your coming out with next.
    07-27-09 08:58 AM
    Is Traffic Block different than tafasa's Parking Lot?

I've had a crazy leak that I cannot pinpoint.
    07-27-09 09:12 AM
    Thanks Tafasa I love this game, runs very fast. Also Parking Lot is great too!
    07-27-09 09:13 AM
    Has anyone actually won a game yet ?
    Ive been playing normal difficulty since I got the game and have yet to beat the computer.
    07-27-09 10:07 AM
    Some more freebies for those that missed it yesterday:

10 more people can get Reversi FREE by using the following coupon code: freereversi

The links to purchase are in the first post
    Thanks for this. Trying out the game now.
    07-27-09 10:10 AM
    finally won one on easy
    07-27-09 10:47 AM
    Tafasa, I think you need to look over the code.
    I'm playing on normal and losing like 57-7.
    And when I say losing, I mean the computer is making a move at the very end and all of a sudden, half the board turns his color for no reason whatsoever. Then, with 2 moves left, the CPU will choose one of the remaining squares, half the board will turn, and then I won't even get a chance to choose the last square, it will automatically go to the CPU! I don't know dude, seems off.
    07-27-09 11:42 AM
    Tafasa, I think you need to look over the code.
    I'm playing on normal and losing like 57-7.
    And when I say losing, I mean the computer is making a move at the very end and all of a sudden, half the board turns his color for no reason whatsoever. Then, with 2 moves left, the CPU will choose one of the remaining squares, half the board will turn, and then I won't even get a chance to choose the last square, it will automatically go to the CPU! I don't know dude, seems off.
    In the game of Reversi, if you can't play a move, your move is skipped. What happens is the computer plays a move such that you have no moves to play, meaning the computer gets to go again. Half the board turning means that the computer played a good move that took lots of your chips. I haven't encountered a situation, nor has any situation been reported, in which incorrect chips are turning after a move is played. The levels are determined by how many moves the computer will look ahead. Reversi is not an easy game to master, and takes practice. I have seen people beat the very hard level, so the computer is definitely not invincible. With practice you can do it. Might be a good idea to start at a lower level and work your way up.
    07-27-09 11:57 AM
    my current strategy is to try to capture the corners - which is easier said than done

Reversi Strategy
    Last edited by gahoo; 07-27-09 at 12:04 PM.
    07-27-09 12:00 PM
    Thanks! Used to play the game a long time ago, so nice to have it again.
    07-27-09 03:14 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD