I have a new 8330 coming in from Sprint. I want to clean off EVERYTHING that's on the one I have to turn in to them, messages, apps, address book, etc. I want to give it back to them the same way I got it, with just the basic stuff it came with.

What do I need to do to achieve this? I have backed up my BB through DM and I've also backed up my 3rd Party apps to be installed on my new one.

Thanks!!
    07-25-09 05:00 PM
    On the device go to options/security options/general settings then hit the menu key and select wipe handeheld. That puts it back to "out of the box"
    07-25-09 05:05 PM
    I have seen that option before and it completely slipped my mind. New device will be in on Wednesday of next week. I will wipe it on the way to pick the new one up.

Thanks for the help!
    07-25-09 05:20 PM
    Your welcome. What new device are you getting....if you dont mind me asking?
    07-25-09 05:38 PM
    Just another 8330. I have to wait for a little while longer before I'm eligible for the max upgrade. Maybe by then they'll have come out with the Tour 2...with WiFi capabilities. I've heard early 2010 for that release.
    07-25-09 11:48 PM
    BTW I think the wipe asks you to enter a password. I am pretty sure the top secret password is blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD