Hey all. I recently got an 8320, when i try to access Youtube, i get a black screen that says my device is not suported by by youtube. Anyone know of a way to view videos on a 8320? feel free to e-mail me Gary
    Last edited by Garyberry; 04-03-08 at 11:22 AM.
    04-03-08 10:52 AM
    Try going to Blueapplemobi.com from your BB Browser. You can do searches for any video and download them to your phone. The quality on some of the videos can be rough, but overall it's pretty cool.
    04-03-08 10:58 AM
    Yeah blueapple.mobi is great. Now in widescreen as well.
    04-03-08 11:04 AM
    Great tip. IS there a view to view flash content on a BB, tho? I seem to be having trouble with that as well.
    04-03-08 11:06 AM
    Great tip. IS there a view to view flash content on a BB, tho? I seem to be having trouble with that as well.
    No flash, which kind of sucks, but I'm sure in time RIM will get it going. They don't do anything unless it's flawless. Don't look for them to add anything quickly and sacrafice quality.
    04-03-08 11:08 AM
    Thanks, I will try that. But there must be a way to access them on Youtube. I hear plenty of people using their BB's to view videos on Youtube
    04-03-08 11:28 AM
    You can upgrade your OS to 4.5 and then you will have access to youtube as well as all of the other great features such as the ability to capture video....do a search on here for more info
    04-03-08 01:23 PM
    You can upgrade your OS to 4.5 and then you will have access to youtube as well as all of the other great features such as the ability to capture video....do a search on here for more info
    Many have had many issues with the beta 4.5 and remember its just a beta version, not the final one. Many have gone back to their original OS because of all the issues they had.
    04-03-08 01:32 PM
    thanks for the tips folks. Yeah, been reading about the Beta version 4.5 OS. just tried Bluapple, pretty nice. Just hard to believe that a major entity like Youtube does not support us Blackberry freaks...grrrrrr
    04-03-08 02:17 PM
    It will come with time. I think the OS 4.5 is the foot-in-the-door we are looking for. Hopefully some sort of mini flash player is in RIM's future
    04-03-08 02:19 PM
    No serious problems with youtube ever.

I'm gonna have to try that blueapple site you all are talking about.

I tend to rip files from youtube on my laptop, covert and slug them into my mem card.
    04-03-08 02:20 PM
    You can watch YouTube videos on the BlackBerry Pearl 8130, but I've got an 8320, and I'm unable to watch video on YouTube for the reason stated above. However, I use the Blueapplemobi site all the time and it works fine. I really wish I could watch the videos directly on YouTube, though, because I don't think Blueapplemobi has all the videos that YouTube does.

AZA
    04-03-08 02:26 PM
    Thats it right there. I am on the 8130.
    04-03-08 02:29 PM
    i like blueapple i have the OS 4.5 but blueapple just has quilty youtube loads fater but cant see a thing
    04-03-08 02:51 PM
    You can watch YouTube videos on the BlackBerry Pearl 8130, but I've got an 8320, and I'm unable to watch video on YouTube for the reason stated above. However, I use the Blueapplemobi site all the time and it works fine. I really wish I could watch the videos directly on YouTube, though, because I don't think Blueapplemobi has all the videos that YouTube does.

AZA
    I think blueapple.mobi searches not just youtube but a lot of other sites like metacafe, dailymotion, etc. I've never found a video thats on youtube but not on blueapple, even when I looked for personal videos. Which ones did you not find through blueapple.... just curious.
    04-03-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD