I need to order some type of a case while I'm waiting for the Innocase. Right now I'm just using the OEM belt clip that came with the phone. But I for the times when I need to put it in my pocket I want something very slimline. Any suggestions. I know there are like 4 to choose from from the Crackberry store but which one??? I heard the Verizon and RIM ones are too thick
    07-24-09 05:22 PM
    I need to order some type of a case while I'm waiting for the Innocase. Right now I'm just using the OEM belt clip that came with the phone. But I for the times when I need to put it in my pocket I want something very slimline. Any suggestions. I know there are like 4 to choose from from the Crackberry store but which one??? I heard the Verizon and RIM ones are too thick
    Since you want a silicone case that is slim, why not try the full body protection as an alternative?

BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for BlackBerry Tour 9630 | Skins, Covers, Screen Protectors, Cases, Shields | Full Body and Screen Protection

I got it for my new Macbook Pro, and it is amazing. Gives you protection without having some chunky silicone on the phone.

Just a thought.
    07-24-09 05:27 PM
    why not a condom?
    07-24-09 05:38 PM
    why not a condom?
    That may work but all the ones I have are just way too big. Maybe you can send me one of your miniatures?
    07-24-09 05:41 PM
    I bought a red silicone OEM skin of of ebay for 6 bucks shipped. Not bulky and very attractive. I would recommend that to hold you over for the price.
    07-24-09 05:42 PM
    why not a condom?
    My blackberry is too manly. It would just punch right through. Besides, I've heard that spermicidal lubricants mess up (track)balls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 05:48 PM
    That may work but all the ones I have are just way too big. Maybe you can send me one of your miniatures?
    Are you using those finger condoms again!? jeez... LOL I saw a thread here of someone who got one...try ebay....thats your best chance.
    07-24-09 05:49 PM
    My blackberry is too manly. It would just punch right through. Besides, I've heard that spermicidal lubricants mess up (track)balls.

LMAO!!! well, outta luck then...
    07-24-09 05:50 PM
    This thread cracks me up....you guys...

Back on topic, I have the OEM skin in black and it's perfect for me.

07-24-09 07:39 PM
    Try best buy. They have very thin silicone cases. Fits great on my tour.

07-24-09 08:12 PM
    I would also suggest the clear coverage solution. I also have the bodyguardz but I haven't gotten around to installing it yet. I used them with my Diamond and it worked so well I bought a set for my Tour.
    07-24-09 08:22 PM
    How long after release of a new device does it typically take for a Seidio Innocase to become available? I really want a Seidio Innocase for my Tour too!
    07-24-09 08:57 PM
    i got the blackberry case and its not thick at all.
    07-24-09 11:36 PM
    If you are going to put it in your pocket the invisibleSHIELD is your best solution as it provides great scratch protection. However, I recenting had one put on my phone and there are areas around the chrome that are not fully covered. I decided to purchase the silicon cover that verizon has but it is really thick and do not like it at all. As for the ebay option, I decided not to go with this as many have designed these skins around the prototype and they have design flaws. Even the ones on crackberry have a very large opening on the back. It looks like it was designed to accomodate the camera on either side of the phone. Personally, I would go with the invisibleSHIELD for now. Unfortunately, as we all know, it takes a good six months to see acceptable products. Good luck.
    07-25-09 06:16 AM
    I too use the verizon silicone case and its super thick. I want a hard case that's slim enough to put back in the holster. Also, a transparent one would be sweet because then it wouldn't cover the beauty and style of the phone.

However, on my old curve, I used a transparent hard snap on case and dirt and lint got under the casing and was super visible because of the transparency. Not to mention some of the dirt seemed to almost melt into the back battery door and ruined the paint making the phone look dirty.

Why can't BB make something to soothe our Crackberry addictive worries about our precious phones!?!?

07-28-09 06:01 PM

From all that I've read, i don't think the trackball can be messed up anymore than it already is, who knows, maybe you're onto something here!!
    07-28-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD