So since T-Mobile redesigned their "My T-Mobile" site, I've not been able to find the link to their BIS? Where are they hiding it? Anyone? It's just not obvious. I know for the most part I can change settings on my phone, but I just got laid off and so am using my email for job applications, and so the signature I had set is no longer appropriate. That's the one thing I can't change directly from my phone. Without access from my desktop, how am I supposed to change that?
    07-24-09 12:39 PM
    07-24-09 12:41 PM
    At the bottom under Connect and share. Configure e-mail. If it's not there make sure the phone that is pictured is a BlackBerry.
    07-24-09 12:44 PM
    At the bottom under Connect and share. Configure e-mail. If it's not there make sure the phone that is pictured is a BlackBerry.
    It's about time you posted after me...now it makes sense!
    07-24-09 12:46 PM
    Sup, Bob
    07-24-09 12:50 PM
    Nope. While I have my 8900 pictured on the front page, clicking on that stuff takes me to a T-Zones setup page. No BIS in sight.
    07-24-09 01:50 PM
    Nope. While I have my 8900 pictured on the front page, clicking on that stuff takes me to a T-Zones setup page. No BIS in sight.
    below your phone should be something like "not your phone?" click that to remove the 8900...then rechoose it from the list. From there the BIS link should pop up for you. I have to do this quite often to make it work...sucks, but it works.
    07-24-09 03:12 PM
    Thanks, that was exactly the problem. It was driving me crazy that the obvious link wasn't getting me where I wanted to go and I didn't see an alternative. Guess the problem is there was no alternative. Glad that finally I won't be offending potential employers with my very political sig line.
    07-24-09 05:19 PM
    Don't know what T-Mo was thinking with this new layout.
    07-24-09 08:43 PM
    Thanks. The "phone change trick" worked, but only after logging out & back in.
    Then I couldn't get to the BIS page in Firefox 3.5 & had to use IE7. (shudder)
    All that to resend service books, when "Register on Network" didn't work as before from the device. Yay!
    Thanks for the pointers. hope I don't have to go hunting again.

The redesign was completely unnecessary & I wish there was a way to configure the site to block certain sections. I'm *never* going to pay for a ringtone. Also wish I could block certian ads for devices or services I have no intention of "upgrading" to.
    (Why yes, let me "upgrade" from my BB to the new XpressMusic, and only halfway through my contract! Super!)
    07-25-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD