I'm facing a weird problem or bug here, on OS 3.0 jailbroken..
    1. The settings, especially the general settings, just when I changed something..n pressed the home button..n check back the settings I changed..it just stay still..unchanged from the settings before..
    2. The winterboard, everytime I enable something, then pressed the home button(which usually triggers the app to respring/reload) it just stay still,.nothing changed..weird..
    Am I the only one experiencing this problem?or does anyone have any solution? Thanx in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 09:38 AM
    This may seem like a silly question, but... Have you done all the updates? IIRC there was a Winterboard update not too long ago, maybe a week or two ago?

Also... try using SBSettings. Great app. Haven't had the need to actually open the default settings in some time now.
    07-24-09 12:43 PM
    Did all the updates already..anyone have supreme preferences working on OS 3.0?maybe that's what caused the problem..

07-24-09 09:25 PM
    Did all the updates already..anyone have supreme preferences working on OS 3.0?maybe that's what caused the problem..

I have Supreme Preferences 3.0 loaded, and it works just fine.
    07-24-09 10:35 PM
    i would just do a restore and rejailbreak its easy enough to do and should fix it might be a small glitch that happens with jailbreaking
    07-25-09 02:28 AM
    Thank you very much for the kind responses..will try to fix as the suggestions offered..thx

07-26-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD