I have recently been having calendar and appointment problems on my Curve 8330. I wasn't able to sync my calendar with Outlook, and followed reccomendations such as removing any CICAL entries in the service book. Eventually even that didn't work and yesterday I upgraded to the new OS release (4.5.0.160). After doing this, I was able to sync the calendar again, however there are still no longer options as to which calendar you want to use (under default services, the Calendar option isn't even there anymore). Also, there is no longer an option in my Calendar to send an appointment. This is frustrating, because I usually send appointments to my wife's Pearl so since she can never remember what my schedule is. How can I restore these options? Did I turn something off somewhere?

I even noticed that my browser options are gone, I can no longer use the IE emulator or pick what I want, It's just the default BB browser (mind you, i wasn't really using the other browser options, but it's another example of all my options disappearing on me). Help!
    07-24-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD