Hey Crackberry Nation,

We've been getting a lot of emails or customers inquiring if we can unlock the Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630...the answer is YES.

The Sprint Blackberry Tour can be unlocked and then used on the GSM side with any SIM card such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Vodaphone etc....

The code can be ordered on our website, and usually can take anywhere from 5-12 Business days to be generated.

As usual, if you're a Sprint Customer, you can call them up and they should give you the code for free, if not, that's when we come in handy

Today, we've delivered over 100 Sprint Unlock Codes and have had more then half confirm they all work!

Any questions, don't hesitate to PM or email us.

Special offer in our Signature
    07-23-09 10:28 PM
    I'll confirm your service works. Unlock code worked first try. Testing now....thanks again.
    07-23-09 11:21 PM
    Confirmed. ATT batphone up and running.
    07-24-09 12:17 AM
    Confirmed. ATT batphone up and running.
    07-24-09 12:17 AM
    Sprint's giving them away for free. Got mine just 10 minutes ago. Tested it with AT&T and it's working fine. Just call the International Desk at 817-698-4199
    07-24-09 02:10 AM
    Got my code now I got hunt down some instructions on how to input the code Sprint rep gave me...thanks for the heads up.
    07-24-09 03:08 AM
    Sprint is giving out the codes now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 03:34 AM
    If I enter the unlock code, and I still want to use it with Sprint obviously, will it affect me service on my phone with sprint? Thanks
    07-24-09 09:54 AM
    I was also told in order to unlock the phone, ill have to buy a temporary SIM....she still gave me the lock code; however, is this step really necessary, or can I just go ahead and unlock it with the sprint sim card in there?
    07-24-09 10:01 AM
    Sprint's giving them away for free. Got mine just 10 minutes ago. Tested it with AT&T and it's working fine. Just call the International Desk at 817-698-4199
    Exaclty what we said in our post
    As usual, if you're a Sprint Customer, you can call them up and they should give you the code for free, if not, that's when we come in handy
    07-24-09 10:14 AM
    success here! Thanks!
    07-24-09 10:27 AM
    If I enter the unlock code, and I still want to use it with Sprint obviously, will it affect me service on my phone with sprint? Thanks
    No it won't
    07-24-09 10:27 AM
    Okay, maybe I'm just a bit slow but unlocking your phone does what now? I read about you being able to use your phone on other carrier networks but what benefit does that have? I'm asking because I'm going to Jamaica in 3 weeks so if I unlock my phone what will that do for me while I'm over in Jamaica?
    07-24-09 10:48 AM
    Okay, maybe I'm just a bit slow but unlocking your phone does what now? I read about you being able to use your phone on other carrier networks but what benefit does that have? I'm asking because I'm going to Jamaica in 3 weeks so if I unlock my phone what will that do for me while I'm over in Jamaica?
    Instead of roaming with your phone, you will have the possibility to buy a prepaid local sim card and use your phone locally there in Jamaica
    07-24-09 10:55 AM
    Instead of roaming with your phone, you will have the possibility to buy a prepaid local sim card and use your phone locally there in Jamaica
    Oh cool...I will call Sprint now then..or should I wait until the replacement phone comes before I do that? I'm not sure how the sim id works but I know each BB has it's own pin so I don't wanna have to call twice. Also if you unlock your phone will that allow you to buy a reg. calling card to use with your minutes without being charged?
    07-24-09 10:59 AM
    Oh cool...I will call Sprint now then..or should I wait until the replacement phone comes before I do that? I'm not sure how the sim id works but I know each BB has it's own pin so I don't wanna have to call twice. Also if you unlock your phone will that allow you to buy a reg. calling card to use with your minutes without being charged?
    Hi
    You should call Sprint when you get your replacement phone.
    07-24-09 11:05 AM
    just got mine unlocked w/ sprint for free.
    07-24-09 11:18 AM
    Hi
    You should call Sprint when you get your replacement phone.
    Okay thanks..will do.
    07-24-09 11:24 AM
    Ok wth...I caled that number and got one of the dumbest agents ever. She had no clue wth I was talking about. Now I've been given another number to call. Awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 11:33 AM
    Can someone tell me the benefit of an "unlocked" phone? is it that, as a Sprint customer, with an unlocked phone, I can use the phone as a Verizon or AT&T as well instead of buying the same phone under the AT&T/Verizon name? Also regarding a SIM card, I thought that Sprint does "NOT" have SIM cards. Am I mistaken?
    07-24-09 11:52 AM
    Here's what I got after 30 minutes of back and forth:

07/24/2009 11:58:23AM Agent (Askeisha): "I do apologize however the sim card is not un lockable. To use your sim card oversea, I recommend that you purchase a sim card that you can use on the Sprint Network. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused."
    07-24-09 12:04 PM
    Def works, did it an hour ago!
    07-24-09 08:01 PM
    Here's what I got after 30 minutes of back and forth:

07/24/2009 11:58:23AM Agent (Askeisha): "I do apologize however the sim card is not un lockable. To use your sim card oversea, I recommend that you purchase a sim card that you can use on the Sprint Network. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused."
    Was that really her name?
    Dumbest rep ever?
    08-10-09 03:13 AM
    I went on my phone (Tour) to Advanced options > SIM Card > SIM card = Security Disabled. and I see the ID#.

This may be a dumb question but is my SIM card unlocked?
    08-10-09 09:23 AM
    I went on my phone (Tour) to Advanced options > SIM Card > SIM card = Security Disabled. and I see the ID#.

This may be a dumb question but is my SIM card unlocked?
    Hi
    on that screen type "mepd" without the quotes. If you see:

Network Active= Locked
    Network Enabled= Locked

Network Inactive= Unlocked
    Network Disabled= Unlocked
    08-10-09 09:26 AM
162 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD