ok, first off, i feel like a loser for even having this problem but i need help. never have i had this happen before. today when i synch'd my tour to desktop manager suddenly every entry was doubled on the phone calendar in two different colors indicating device and yahoo calendar. there are no double entries in outlook and when i checked yahoo calendar which i've never used, ever, nothing was there either. so i go into configure synch and made the yahoo calendar on a one way from blackberry to calendar, now all the appointments are in yahoo calendar (which i don't want either, but whatever) but it did not take the double entries off the blackberry. before i synch'd my tour today i did not change a single setting on either my berry or desktop manager. for as long as i've been using a blackberry i've never had this happen and i've always noticed the yahoo and hotmail calendar options in calendar options but have never touched them. help me get rid of my double entries!
    07-23-09 08:54 PM
    ok, now when i go to add a new entry it default's all new entries made in either outlook or on phone to yahoo calendar and will not allow me to change which calendar to use, only options is yahoo or hotmail not default device. what the heck happened? i can't just choose to view only device calendar because then i will not get any new appointment.
    07-23-09 09:33 PM
    Sounds like your default CICAL setting got changed. You will have to go into the Options->Advanced->Default Services and set it to whichever email account you want. Then you will have to purge the entries out of the second calendar (you can filter to just that one calendar and mass purge.)
    07-24-09 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD