Winberry 7 Ultimate v3 [beta]

version 3 has a weather slot which looks like the windows weather gadget.

the weather icon should be placed in the 1st position in the application menu.
    and will appear where 'maps' is in my screenshot.

the hidden today will appear just under the weather gadget.
    its about 20 characters wide to match the width of the weather gadget.
    i cant get the today area to work in my simulator, but its set up properly. it should be there. let me know if it works or not and i will try to fix it if it dont.

the taskbar, banner, and menu images in the homescreen have all been revisited in this version.

Animated and functional start menu.
    Animated start orb.
    Replica Windows 7 Superbar.
    Windows 7 app icons.
    Windows context menu.
    Aero style dialog box with windows dialog icons.
    Windows 7 System tray icons
    Hidden Today Area
    Weather gadget

screenshots attached.

i also resized many windows 7 wallpapers to 480x360 to go along with this theme.
    get em here.

win7 wallpapers are also included in ALX zip download.

-------------------------
    Version 3.1 FINAL UPDATE

- in this version -
    list font set to default (BBAlpha Sans)
    added glow to menu font on focus for enhanced legibility on lighter backgrounds.
    - fin -

*version 3 removed from this post*

OTA
    http://boxlike.com/downloads/ota/com...timate_3_1.jad

OTA - No Weather Gadget
    removed

ALX
    http://boxlike.com/downloads/Winberr...timate_3_1.zip

all comments and suggestions are welcome

big thanks to everyone who beta tests =]
    Last edited by autonami; 11-29-09 at 02:37 PM. Reason: version 3.1 final update
    07-23-09 07:01 PM
    works as advertised; best version yet, kudos!
    07-23-09 07:14 PM
    I requested this already, but imma keep doing till you do it!!! lol...when it happens i'll download it ASAP!
    07-23-09 07:22 PM
    yes yes mike, i was lookin into earlier. trying to figure out how its gonna work. not sure if i will be able to do it the way this theme is set up.
    07-23-09 07:28 PM
    I love this theme! Sorry again but I still think the font makes the letters/words in address book and options still too close to the left. >_<
    07-23-09 09:07 PM
    This version is definitely better than the other two, again you've done a great job with this theme. Can't wait to see the new updates you bring to this theme. Keep it up dude.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 09:24 PM
    I love this theme! Sorry again but I still think the font makes the letters/words in address book and options still too close to the left. >_<
    are you talking about the titlebar font, or the list font? list font being all the content text..

if the title is still messed up like before. i dont know whats goin on with that lol. i reset it to the default font.

i dont have this device and i can only see it in the simulator. if anyone could get me captures of it on their device and send them to me. that would be so great.

thanks again everyone.
    07-23-09 10:24 PM
    Ack I'm sorry I forgot it was two different type for title and list. It's the list font that's too close to the left edge. I'm using 4.6.1.231.

And where are my manners. >_< thank you sooo much for taking the weather request into consideration. you're amazingly talented and of course keep up the good work!
    07-23-09 10:29 PM
    thank you very much.
    i take it that weather slot works well then.... i was worried that having text next to the icon it would make the text overlap the edge of the gadget box. does it just show temperature?

i see what you mean about the list font being too close to the left side now. so ive reset it to the default precision theme font (bbalpha sans), only a little smaller. maybe this way it will let you set your own font. ive included it in the 3.1 (hopefully final) update.
    07-23-09 11:33 PM
    Oh! Ok I was just gonna say check your email, I wanted to email screen shots because I can't post pictures through bb.

Yes the weather icon works great! I'm gonna DL 3.1 right now.

One more thing I noticed on 3.0 (this may not be relevant) but the text does not bold when there's a new email. New icon appears though but fonts don't change.

Thanks again, and I will report back asap.
    07-24-09 12:53 AM
    This theme looks awesome!
    07-24-09 04:12 AM
    This theme is flawless and a true masterpiece! Thank you for all the time and consideration from the feedback, and thanks for making it free!
    07-24-09 08:41 AM
    do you still have the non-today version up?

i like this theme
    07-24-09 09:09 AM
    No offense, but don't people usually put different versions of the same theme on a single thread? I don't mean to be a **** but there are 6 threads with slightly different versions of this same theme on this forum right now.
    07-24-09 09:13 AM
    No offense, but don't people usually put different versions of the same theme on a single thread? I don't mean to be a **** but there are 6 threads with slightly different versions of this same theme on this forum right now.
    sorry, i didnt realize it would be a problem. i was trying to keep the other threads from being cluttered with updates after the version became obsolete. but you have a point. i will keep it in one thread from now on. i didnt realize there was six though? a thread for version 1 2 & 3 and 1 for the pink one. so 4?

do you still have the non-today version up?
    i will put up a version with out the today area sometime today.
    07-24-09 01:06 PM
    Not a "problem" man! And please don't get me wrong, you are awesome for sharing your "premium" theme for free. As a matter of fact, I'm still marveling at your "Start" button. It's just that it would streamline the forum if they were all on one thread.
    07-24-09 01:23 PM
    Your themes are amazing. Each one is nothing short of excellence.
    07-28-09 12:17 PM
    Really beautiful theme, I love it. But is it just me, or does it seem sluggish when you're at the home screen and you're trying to cycle between your icons and nothing is going on for a 1-3 seconds?
    07-29-09 12:03 AM
    Excellent theme. Sadly, I am not able to differentiate between Message icon and the SMS/MMS one :-(

Like Danny if you could keep updating the first post with version history and OTA's that would save us a lot of time!

I am loving this theme next to Danny's Green theme!!

Looking forward for more!!
    07-29-09 04:30 AM
    Love the theme, thanks so much. Only feedback I have is the same thing Kurs stated earlier, that it would be nice to have the date on the main screen. (some of us a 'calendar-ally' challenged you know!) Thanks again.
    07-30-09 09:53 AM
    One more small suggestion . . . maybe a small 'profiles' icon in the home screen banner. Without it, I tend to forget whether the phone is on normal, vibrate, off, etc.

Thanks again, really enjoying it.
    07-30-09 10:34 PM
    i Really like this, to be completely honest if, the creator took away the "weather block" and left EVERYTHING else alone this would be my theme until the phone died.
    07-31-09 10:49 AM
    an OTA for a non-weather version has been added to the first post.

i still want to add a version with no hidden today, w/ weather. and fix a few other things. be lookin out for updates.
    08-01-09 05:06 AM
    So the home screen doesn't have the date??
    08-03-09 10:10 AM
    Excellent!!!!!

2 things: I agree with the profile icon in the home screen. That would be better.

The other one: when I am using this theme, and I connect the blackberry to my PC via USB, The PC doesn't recognize the bb as a mass storage device when the bb is locked (the keyboard). Anyone else have this problem?
    08-04-09 05:52 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD