Does anyone know how to get word wrap back on the browser for wap/mobile sites? Crackberry is very painful to look at in 5.0 and they only way to make it useable is to crank up the font to 14 but its still very tiny on the screen.

Does anyone know why this happened in 5.0 or what i can do to fix it?
    07-23-09 07:28 AM
    Options>general options>default view. Change from page to column. Should fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 01:55 PM
    Options>general options>default view. Change from page to column. Should fix it.

thanks this was kiling me too!
    07-23-09 02:00 PM
    thanks for your help...that worked great. It was on column before i upgraded, don't know why it switched itself.
    07-23-09 02:23 PM
    see, i still want page as default so that the templates form properly. before 5.0 the page view only blew up like this when someone posted an enormous picture (usually me with my lolcats)...what i want to know is, what changed? why is it all super tiny now and it wasn't before?

and it only does it to CB, all of my other forums and mobile pages don't shrink like that when viewed from mobile....

wtf, kevin??!!!!
    07-23-09 03:18 PM
    My phone cuts of the last words on the right side of the page. Any way to fix this? Already
    toggled between page and column. What are your setting set to?

07-24-09 12:10 AM
    Same issue here; doesn't matter whether its on page or column view, still loose the last few words/letters.

07-24-09 07:17 AM
    Bernal and Olsen,

I too was having word cut off problems. I had my font set to bold in the options/screen keyboard section in the phone, not the browser options (browser options appear to do nothing re font) Changed it to plain and now no longer cuts off end. Unfortunately, does not help word wrap in page view and zoom does not "stick" when you go back in the browser.

07-24-09 08:45 AM
    Bernal and Olsen,

I too was having word cut off problems. I had my font set to bold in the options/screen keyboard section in the phone, not the browser options (browser options appear to do nothing re font) Changed it to plain and now no longer cuts off end. Unfortunately, does not help word wrap in page view and zoom does not "stick" when you go back in the browser.

Thanks!
    I had a different font set that only looked good in bold. ...weird how it never affected the browser in 4.7...

07-24-09 09:37 AM
    Thanks! Thats works well, much better...Can live without the bold look
    07-24-09 11:08 AM
    sweet thank you so much that fixed it!!! now im totally loving 5.0
    07-24-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD