Can't get rid of the exception on my phone. I am not getting any calls listed on my call log now either. I called verizon to help me- they had me redown load the current os (which I already had on my phone) and made me re-install it over the other one. Still get the exception.
    I don't need verizon's help-- I NEED A CRACKBERRY ADDICT!!! If you have any ideas-- PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    P.S. I did try to search-----Puuullllease!!!
    07-22-09 10:11 PM
    I had the same issue, they determined that it was a hardware issue and sent me a replacement....don't deal with their crap, just ask for a new unit. They actually refereed me to BB support, which took another 2.5 hours.....alleviate your issue now and call it a night, not literally.
    07-22-09 10:43 PM
    did you wipe the phone and load fresh? did you erase all user data so that the phone is mfgr default aka "like new"? try that and see if it still happens.

options>security>general settings>bb button> wipe handheld i believe, i'm on 5.0 now so it's different pathing for me now.
    07-22-09 10:55 PM
    A few of have had the same issue, here's how we reolved it. Wasn't a hardware issue for us.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/cal...-track-266549/

Wenty
    07-22-09 10:56 PM
    07-22-09 11:04 PM
    did you wipe the phone and load fresh? did you erase all user data so that the phone is mfgr default aka "like new"? try that and see if it still happens.

options>security>general settings>bb button> wipe handheld i believe, i'm on 5.0 now so it's different pathing for me now.
    I did do that. I also downloaded a fresh OS-- nothing worked! It is working now though. I did so many things I have no idea what it was that fixed it-- but it is gone now and I heave a huge sigh of relief! lol
    A big THANK YOU to those who take the time to try to help people like me. There are a lot that can't be bothered. Just want to let you know that you ARE appreciated!
    07-24-09 07:37 AM
    I did so many things I have no idea what it was that fixed it...
    lol...i'm glad something worked!
    07-24-09 08:12 AM
    lol...i'm glad something worked!
    You and me both!!! lol I just wish I knew what I did to trigger the problem and how I fixed it in case it happens again. Took e 10 days from the day it started doing it till I got it fixed.
    07-24-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD