I was wondering if anyone is using the included leather holster that came with the tour..when I used it, it scratched the battery cover (luckily I returned the tour bc of other problems)...any problems or issues...I just want some feedback bc I don't wanna buy another one...thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 08:40 PM
    I use the included one and haven't had any scratches.
    07-22-09 08:42 PM
    Not a chance! I wonder if I can sell it....
    07-22-09 08:43 PM
    I use it, that is until my OtterBox gets here tomorrow.

I didn't notice any scratches but then again, I figure that if there is any dust / dirt in the case, then maybe it will scratch the screen or device.
    07-22-09 08:44 PM
    Shouldn't have any scratches. You may have gotten something sharp inside the case, just an unfortunate coincidence. I'm using it and have had no trouble, I love it!

07-22-09 08:45 PM
    I use it every day. No scratches at all yet, but I don't really care if I scratch the **** out of it as long as it works. But I got it free through work though. If I paid for it that would be another matter.
    07-22-09 08:46 PM
    i'm using mine as well, i haven't noticed any scratches
    07-22-09 08:46 PM
    used it the first day then threw it in my desk drawer
    07-22-09 08:47 PM
    I have a silicone case and it doesn't fit in it now so now it just sits in my drawer

07-22-09 08:48 PM
    I use it every day all day long, it has served my purposes just fine, I have not gotten any scratches on it any where from the case, my only issue with this case is that the phone can't be connected to its charger when it is in that case
    07-22-09 08:52 PM
    I hate belt cases but I love the holster feature for the profiles
    07-22-09 08:52 PM
    + 1 ^^ Battery cover is fine. I bought a Smartphone case and found I prefer to go without it so the Tour sits in the holster better.
    07-22-09 08:54 PM
    I use it every week day. Slightly better quality than I had expected, but I was expecting complete junk and planned on buying a new one anyway. I might keep using this one indefinitely. I do prefer the side pouch style that opens from the top, unlike turning the stock case so it opens on the site. However, I do like that the headphone jack and mute button are not covered up in the case, since I listen to music frequently at work. The mute button works as a pause button for both the built in media player and Pandora. So far no issues with scratches or wear.
    07-22-09 08:56 PM
    I may need to look into this Otterbox... but I like the holster because it goes into auto standby...
    07-22-09 09:03 PM
    I have used it since day 1. No problems at all here
    07-22-09 09:06 PM
    yes, and i have no scratches on the phone from it
    07-22-09 09:09 PM
    I may need to look into this Otterbox... but I like the holster because it goes into auto standby...
    Don't quote me on this, but I would assume the Tour's Otterbox case would induce standby mode. It should be released very soon so I'm sure someone can confirm this.
    07-22-09 09:11 PM
    Daily and no scratch free. I would like a case for the back though that will fit the tour AND fit in the included belt holster.

While it out of the holster I want to protect it incase it falls.
    07-22-09 09:12 PM
    It must have been my case...stupid question, do u put the tour screen first towards the side where the clip is or the other way around..I also got the skin made my rim and its great!!

07-22-09 09:15 PM
    I use the case daily and haven't had any scratches...
    07-22-09 09:19 PM
    Yeah, I've used mine since day 1. On occasion I just slip my Tour in my pocket if I'm just running out to the store or something. But I use the case for work.

The third day I had it, though, I was getting out of the car and the belt clip had become dislodged from my belt. As I stepped out, the whole case and my Tour (inside, thankfully) landed on the paved Starbucks parking lot. Sickening feeling, but the case protected it, not a scratch, and still working perfectly.

Edit: P.S. Waiting on my Phantom Skinz to arrive for further protection.
    07-22-09 09:21 PM
    I used it til today but now I got a silicone case on it til they release the incipio feather case or the seidio innocase II. It was ok but I didn't like the edges being exposed.

07-22-09 09:23 PM
    I use the stock one and am very happy with it. I had originally planned on buying an better one but this one is very nice.
    07-22-09 09:23 PM
    No problems here! I would even like another one for my company Curve.

07-22-09 09:28 PM
    I use it!! Protectes the phone while I wait for my new cases I ordered on amazon
    07-22-09 09:32 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD