I can't figure out how to select a custom color on my blackberry storm.

i'll go to colors > custom color > then highlight the rainbow of colors but no matter what i click/do the little arrows stay on red on the far left. does anyone know what I"m supposed to do?
    07-22-09 12:36 PM
    Try doing a battery pull. If that doesn't work, uninstall the app and reinstall it.
    07-22-09 01:11 PM
    Position the cursor on the rainbow and use the trackball to navigate left or right to change the color.
    07-22-09 04:23 PM

i'll go to colors > custom color > then highlight the rainbow of colors but no matter what i click/do the little arrows stay on red on the far left. does anyone know what I"m supposed to do?
    check this out...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/ber...64/index4.html

problem solved!
    07-23-09 02:03 PM
    I read through all that, I have the correct version. Did an uninstall and reinstall as well and still I'm not able to use the custom color bar.
    07-25-09 10:06 AM
    You got me on this one, it works great for me...
    07-25-09 10:07 AM

I had the same issue...the arrow would not move to create the custom colors. I looked on the website at bellshare and they have two different versions. I think it is the bottom version that you have to download...just download it and replace the one you have...enter the same code if you bought it...do a battery pull and then try it. It worked for me. Here is the link...do it on your BB Bellshare - BerryBuzz.
    07-25-09 10:10 AM
    I had the same issue...the arrow would not move to create the custom colors. I looked on the website at bellshare and they have two different versions. I think it is the bottom version that you have to download...just download it and replace the one you have...enter the same code if you bought it...do a battery pull and then try it. It worked for me. Here is the link...do it on your BB Bellshare - BerryBuzz.
    Thank you, I just replaced my version with the same version from Bellshare.com. and now custom colors work fine...
    07-25-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD