Right...

So I have a Pearl on Alltel (divested), and I will soon be getting a Tour on Alltel (divested). What will I need to do to transfer all my contact information?

I'm starting to get everything ready for my new Tour. I'm already looking into the proper accessories, etc., so this would help a lot to have ready on day 1.
    07-22-09 11:02 AM
    blackberry desktop manager. either use the one you got w/ the pearl or tour. c'mon now-
    07-22-09 11:07 AM
    I figured that would be the case. I've just never done a contact only restore. I've only updated my OS, and then it reloaded all the info back to the phone. I wasn't sure how it would work doing only a contact restore.

Thanks for the input. I'll figure it out now that I know just to use the DM.
    07-22-09 11:14 AM
    I figured that would be the case. I've just never done a contact only restore. I've only updated my OS, and then it reloaded all the info back to the phone. I wasn't sure how it would work doing only a contact restore.

Thanks for the input. I'll figure it out now that I know just to use the DM.
    go to switch devices, it'll transfer everything for you step by step. should take no more than 3 minutes.
    07-22-09 12:11 PM
    Enjoy the tour, I went from a pearl to it and can't be anymore satisfied!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD