Is there anyway to convert an alx file to a jad? I've read about GenJad4BB but cannot find it..Please help
    07-21-09 01:23 PM
    Nathan000 provides details instructions on how to manually create the jad file. Sorry, but I can't post the link directly so you'll have to remove the spaces

h t t p://forums.crackberry.com/f2/converting-alx-jad-file-246348/

fbrimm
    07-21-09 01:38 PM
    Nathan000 provides details instructions on how to manually create the jad file. Sorry, but I can't post the link directly so you'll have to remove the spaces

h t t p://forums.crackberry.com/f2/converting-alx-jad-file-246348/

fbrimm
    here ya go converting .alx to .jad
    07-21-09 01:41 PM
    Thanks, jackie. A couple more posts and my posting limit will be lifted...

fbrimm
    07-21-09 01:48 PM
    I'm working on a converter on my website now in which you can upload a zip file with the application or theme and it will convert and output a new zip file with the conversion made. It will be at BBThe.me: Converter when it's complete. I'll post back when it's done.
    08-10-09 02:21 PM
    I found the GenJad4bb.zip by googling GenJad4BB.

On the 4th page 3rd from the bottom was:

Jad文件生成器-根据COD生成相 关JAD || BBer•莓博
    - [ Translate this page ]
    2008年9月19日 ... 媒体/media-浏览/explore 然后找到你存放的jad打开就出现一个类似自带浏览器的下载点击下载/download即可. 下载:GenJad4BB V0.3. 随机推荐: ... h t t p : "/" "/" www "." bber "." info "/" post "/" jadmaker
    - Cached - Similar -

The download link was there. (I inserted some spaces to kill the link since I don't have enough posts yet)

When I started the program it was all weird, couldn't really read the directions... lots of question marks... probably couldn't render the characters properly.

What I did: click the "..." button near "?cod?" . Have your .alx and .cod in a folder(not zip). select that folder and click the "jad" button at the bottom. the jad will be put into the folder you selected with your alx and cod files.

I don't know what is necessary to install, so I just put all 3 files on the phone and then load the jad. It worked with softreset. I could never get the rename zip method to work. Maybe that only works with themes or certain apps.

GenJad4BB . zip is attached. I hope that is allowed.
    Last edited by diduiff; 08-22-09 at 01:50 AM.
    08-22-09 01:46 AM
    hey ecrist i tried your generator but it just keeps saying converting on the web page is it fully dev'd yet? cause i have the zip file with the .alx.and the .cod in it maybe i need to take the text file out of it?
    03-26-10 11:57 AM
    There wasn't a lot of interest, so I never finished the script. It's not too terribly tough to finish, but I don't know when I'll have the time. If you email me the zip file, I can do the conversion for you.
    03-26-10 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD