07-20-09 08:23 PM
    its igghttt
    07-20-09 08:24 PM
    Looks cool. What's the feature set?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:49 PM
    Feature set?
    07-21-09 04:20 AM
    U knw what it does...hidden docks, today preview, hidden buttons, stacks 3rd party app support, quicklaunch,weather programs and such ...feature set...Savy?

07-21-09 07:04 AM
    to be completely honest this is one of the worst looking themes i've seen. mainly due to the sizing of it. the size of the ipod "screen" and the scroll wheel is so far off. it totally takes away from the looks of it.
    07-21-09 10:19 AM
    I'm not tryna be inconsiderate, but since you asked, this is bad...real bad...really really bad.

07-21-09 02:58 PM
    Yea ... I don't want to be mean. But, eww.
    07-21-09 03:03 PM
    thanks for your comments. I will continue and complete this theme as the ones that bring the haters always sell great!
    07-21-09 04:40 PM
    if people actually buy this, then good for them. but i and many others i have shown this too would rather stick to the default themes on their phone.

if you're going to ask for feedback, take it in a graceful manner and don't say things like "the ones that bring the haters always sell great!"
    07-22-09 09:58 AM
    if people actually buy this, then good for them. but i and many others i have shown this too would rather stick to the default themes on their phone.

if you're going to ask for feedback, take it in a graceful manner and don't say things like "the ones that bring the haters always sell great!"

if you are going to give feedback give it in a graceful manner if you can:t and are just a cruel individual just move on
    Last edited by palmprethemecentral; 07-29-09 at 11:27 AM.
    07-29-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD