When i go to options, and applications it is not listed and I cant delete it from the home screen.

what should i do?

when i click telenav it takes me on the net to agree to its terms and conditions, do i have to download it first from there and delete it? if it is not on my bb already why is the icon there?
    04-01-08 10:20 AM
    What you are trying to delete, is not the TeleNav application, but the "promo" shortcut which you cannot delete.

Just "hide" it.

If you haven't tried it, TeleNav is awesome. I was instantly addicted, and now the new AT&T branded version has even more features.

Patrick
    04-03-08 06:49 AM
    That is the $64,000 question. You can hide, but that's about it. It's kind of like a bad relative that always shows up no matter what you do.
    04-03-08 07:24 AM
    It actually can be deleted from what I understand, but the procedure is not for the average bear. Besides, you may eventually want it.

Patrick
    04-03-08 07:30 AM
    I did quite a bit of digging and file editing and was not able to remove it. ATT keeps pushing it back to me. I just moved all the ATT garbage into a file and hid it. The file sizes are quite small. Would I want it? Nope, never. I have a car gps unit. The only reason I got the 8310 instead of the 8320 is because it was $100 cheaper.
    04-03-08 07:38 AM
    I deleted the service book for it.
    04-03-08 08:08 AM
    You can delete the service book for it, but AT&T will just push it back to you in the next day or so. Hide it.

I hid mine, along with all the other useless crap that AT&T puts on there that keeps getting pushed back to me. I actually put all of the icons in their own folder, called "Crap", hid them, then hid the folder.

I wonder how much space those links take up.
    04-03-08 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD