I am in the military and have a personal Bold. I can not install DM or plug my BB into my work computer. My question is, is there a way to get my work outlook calendar (which I update at least 15-20 times a day) to automatically sync with my bold. I don't care if I have to use a third party "online" calender and wait till I get home to sync it. I would really love to be able to at least get my calender events on my bold without having to enter them each time like I am doing now. Thanks in advance to all the gurus out there!
    07-20-09 01:52 PM
    Sync it to google calendar and then use google sync to your phone. That's what I do as I combine my work and my home into that one calendar and push it to my phone.
    07-20-09 01:54 PM
    Thanks a ton!! That will work for right now, wish I could get the outlook calender to auto sync with google calender though.
    07-21-09 09:19 AM
    Thanks a ton!! That will work for right now, wish I could get the outlook calender to auto sync with google calender though.
    The google calendar sync desktop app can be set to auto sync every so often. the default is 120 minutes, but you can change that as you wish.
    07-21-09 09:59 AM
    yes google calendar rocks...just dont forget to download google sync apps into ur BB...it makes my life easier..
    07-21-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD