I don't want any links to ebay or any online site, i want names of stores i can go to that sell used/refurbs..
    07-20-09 11:58 AM
    It might be useful to indicate whether or not you're referring to an actual brick and mortar store, or if you'd prefer to buy it online. Your post is unclear in that regard imo.

And if you are looking for a physical retail store, how can anyone make a recommendation without knowing your relative place of residence?
    07-20-09 12:51 PM
    The only thing I could think of (besides online stores) is going to a AT&T or a T-Mobile store and asking if they have refurbished phones that you can purchase without a contract.
    07-20-09 01:40 PM
    It might be useful to indicate whether or not you're referring to an actual brick and mortar store, or if you'd prefer to buy it online. Your post is unclear in that regard imo.

And if you are looking for a physical retail store, how can anyone make a recommendation without knowing your relative place of residence?
    I meant stores as in somewhere i could walk into, not online..
    07-20-09 02:46 PM
    The only thing I could think of (besides online stores) is going to a AT&T or a T-Mobile store and asking if they have refurbished phones that you can purchase without a contract.
    i actually just went to multiple att and tmobile stores in my mall...and they all said they did not sell used/refurbs....is there any specialty stores in ny that might sell them??
    07-20-09 02:48 PM
    Just curious why do you want a refurb? I cant see the price being drastically reduced, and you will also fall under a different warranty policy. Assuming you wont be adding insurance.
    07-20-09 02:51 PM
    Just curious why do you want a refurb? I cant see the price being drastically reduced, and you will also fall under a different warranty policy. Assuming you wont be adding insurance.
    Because I'd rather not pay the full price for the phone which is required with tmo flexpay.
    07-20-09 07:57 PM
    Because I'd rather not pay the full price for the phone which is required with tmo flexpay.
    What about Craigslist? I got my 8900 BNIB for $340, and this was back in March. You say you live in NY? that's the perfect market for Craigslist. I just don't see you finding what you're looking for in a store.
    07-20-09 09:50 PM
    Check the classifieds.
    07-20-09 09:51 PM
    There are no stores.. I doubt a pawn shop would carry them either just choke the brick and buy a new one retail and if u can't afford it then getting a BB shouldn't be on the top of ur priority list

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD