Ok so it all started Yesterday when I was on a flight from chicago to new york, I went through secerity and everythibg and then I boarded tje plane, I sat down and a second later someone elese sat down. I looked at him and noticed his shirt said RIM, I then asked him if he worked for blackberry or if that was a different rim. He then said yes I do. I then said that I had a bb storm and tour. He asked me how I liked them and I said I absolutly love my tour but hate the storm. He asked me why I didn't like it and I said the overall slowness and the bb ui doesn't work well with it. He then said were working on a bramdnew ui for the next version. I then asked what will be different. He paused for a second and said let me get something. He then got up and got his carry on out and pulled out a storm 2. He said this is a prodotype of the next storm. He then proceded to turn it on and the first thing I noticed there were no call ,bb,back, or end buttons, only a trackball in the center. He started to explain the device but I was so amazed by it I didn't even hear him. He asked would you like to try it. I said **** yes. Let me tell you this new ui is simple amazing, it seems like a hybrid of android, webos, and iphone os. the first thing I did is find sms and typed a message and it was amazing tje touchscreen is so much better and no click. The reason it is so easy is it is a 3.8 inch screen and multitouch. The next thing I did is open the browser, and this is the best browser I have ever used, it has real tabbed browsing and the zooming with multitouch is great. When you press the trackball in it brings you back to an amazing homescreen. At this point the battry was dying but I checked one last thing and it does have wifi!!!. Now it was out of power and I gave it back and asked when it would be out and would it be gsm or cdma. His answer was well there may be a bb storm 2 before the new ui is finished, a new storm with the ui won't be out for at least a year and a half and it wull be gsm first. Now I said thank you and that was that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 09:04 PM
    according to one of your other posts you're 14 (maybe 15 now), and unfortunately that throws all credibility out the window. Also, there have already been pics of a new storm, nothing like what you've described here, and according to BGR, we could see a Storm 2 9550 release on VZW (which is CDMA by the way...) around October or November.
    07-19-09 09:29 PM
    Sounds like a story to me. The physical attributes are accurate, the rest sounds bogus.
    07-19-09 09:30 PM
    In my native language. звучит, как мусор для меня.
    07-19-09 09:31 PM
    and then he offered you a drink and you woke up in a hotel in a tub of ice with your kidneys missing..
    07-19-09 09:42 PM
    Well that doesn't sound like the storm2 we have seen before, but I don't doubt a new UI is in the works.
    I have felt this way since about a month ago when all the sudden there were several posts and blogs about everyone being sick and tired of the same old interface, and how RIM is no longer innovating. I felt then that this was driven by RIM to assess the mood of the consumer regarding the current interface, all they had to do is read the replies.

07-19-09 09:49 PM
    and then he offered you a drink and you woke up in a hotel in a tub of ice with your kidneys missing..
    LOL! I love CB for jewels like this.

I'm sorry OP but i don't believe a word of this. The BB menu key and back button are kind of like a trademark for RIM i don't see them moving that at all.

"He started to explain the device but I was so amazed by it I didn't even hear him. He asked would you like to try it. I said **** yes. Let me tell you this new ui is simple amazing, it seems like a hybrid of android, webos, and iphone os"

07-19-09 09:50 PM
    Took the words right out of my mouth .
    07-19-09 09:57 PM
    Wow.

Just wow.

07-19-09 10:01 PM
    I mean i guess, you should of asked if the next gen storm comes with spell check.
    Cuz your ****tz suckszz
    07-19-09 10:10 PM
    Closed..........
    07-19-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD