I upgraded to a Curve 8310 from a Pearl 8100 and after having it for 2 days it started resetting itself. First it was every 10 minutes now it resets approx every 2 minutes. I did several battery pulls but it didn't fix the problem. I noticed that if I take out the Sim card it didn't reset itself but as soon as I put the Sim card back in it would reset. The one thing I noticed is the little icon in the upper right corner is green without my Sim card and is blue when my Sim card is inserted. I put in a different Sim card and the icon is green and my Curve is not resetting itself. I know others have had a problem with reset looping but has anyone noticed the difference in the icons? What does the icon indicate? I don't have enough post to post an image or a link, you can see the picture by typing or cut and paste ladyhaque.com/Sim.jpg
    Last edited by LadyHaque; 07-19-09 at 03:19 AM.
    07-19-09 03:16 AM
    I think your sim card is fried...Id bet on it.
    07-19-09 03:19 AM
    My Sim card works fine in my Pearl
    07-19-09 03:26 AM
    the same thing would and did happen to me from one phone to another...I know it sounds weird but thats what it was.It worked in one but not the other.I have Tmobile and they looked at me as if I was crazy when I showed em that but got a new sim and life went on...
    07-19-09 04:09 AM
    Well, I called AT&T and they are sending me a sim card at no cost, I'll see if that is the problem in a few days.
    07-20-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD