How do I make my ringtone keep ringing till VM gets it (5 rings I believe)

For be it just rings once then vibrates the rest of the time.
    07-18-09 09:40 PM
    I asked the same question. I'm having the same problem even though we have different phones
    07-18-09 10:08 PM
    Hmmm must be a setting then? help us!
    07-18-09 10:13 PM
    Try looking around in the Profile settings. See if there is a "Ring Once" setting that you have on.

If that doesn't work, do a battery pull.
    07-19-09 01:56 AM
    I have this too. It's really odd and pretty annoying seeing as I never quite get to it in time =/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 03:18 AM
    Are you using a built in tone or your own? After it rings once, how many times does it vibrate until vm picks up and for how long? Do you have BerryBuzz or any other app which can interfere with ringtones installed? What OS and if you've up/downgraded did this problem happen on a different OS?
    07-19-09 05:52 AM
    Are you using a built in tone or your own? After it rings once, how many times does it vibrate until vm picks up and for how long? Do you have BerryBuzz or any other app which can interfere with ringtones installed? What OS and if you've up/downgraded did this problem happen on a different OS?
    From day 1 it was like this, it never really bugged to till now (im still new to BB)

No apps etc where added. No ringtones, standard OS which came with BB when i got it.
    07-19-09 10:47 AM
    I've looked around my profile settings and can't find an answer to the phone only ringing once. I'm just trying to use a standered ringtone (Ringer_BBPro_2) on my 8900 but the tone is only 1 second long (one ring) and thats all i get. I use the VibAndRing app and would like it to keep ringing and vibing but it just rings once then vibes the rest. Any help would be great.
    09-26-09 06:06 PM
    Ditch vib&ring and it will ring as it should.
    09-26-09 09:10 PM
    Ditch vib&ring and it will ring as it should.
    That worked but I'd still like to have my phone vibe and ring together. Any suggestions?
    09-27-09 02:03 AM
    That worked but I'd still like to have my phone vibe and ring together. Any suggestions?
    I use berry buzz and it works great. Plus you get control over LED notification.
    09-27-09 07:33 AM
    This is one feature I really miss from my old Motorola phones. I always had it set to ring and vibe. It seems purchasing the BerryBuzz application will give you the control you want for that feature, as mentioned by the above poster.
    09-27-09 07:36 AM
    or u can use berryaddon, it's free. ring/vib plus autolock and callblock, no led notifications but works awesome
    09-27-09 09:21 AM
    or u can use berryaddon, it's free. ring/vib plus autolock and callblock, no led notifications but works awesome
    BerryAddon has become AddOnis and is no longer free.
    09-27-09 09:30 AM
    thanx for the info, so now i know not to delete it....lol
    09-27-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD