Just trying to get some honest responses. I have had the storm since it came out and there are some things that bug me about it but it is an all around good device. What i am trying to decide is if people are liking the tour better. I know there are a lot of people here who hate the storm so i am used to hearing their bashing. I am looking for the reviews from people like me who always want the hot new technology and have switched to the tour to see what they think.
    07-18-09 09:33 AM
    I'm the same way. I'd be willing to do a 1 yr upgrade for 270 or whatever it is if the Tour is really that amazing. The Storm is adequate and has it's perks (Big screen) but it'd be nice to have a physical keyboard again.
    07-18-09 09:48 AM
    I had the Storm for 2 weeks and gave it back. The Tour, so far, has been amazing.
    07-18-09 10:05 AM
    If you're truly happy with your Storm and its not giving you problems by all means keep it. Save your upgrade for a later BB device.
    07-18-09 10:20 AM
    Isn't there a bunch of these threads already? Here's the difference: The Tour is one of the best Blackberry devices on the market right now, the Storm is the biggest P.O.S. ever released since the Moto TracFone.
    07-18-09 10:28 AM
    tour hands down is a better experience for me
    07-18-09 10:32 AM
    07-18-09 11:22 AM
    I HATED MY STORM! I had it since day one up until the Tour launched... the Tour walks all over the storm anyday. The Tour is what a blackberry should be! the storm was the biggest POS phone I ever had in my life and storm 2 probably wont be any better
    07-18-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD