I decided I don't want it but can't find the application on my list to delete, and if I delete the icon my phone refers to it as a channel yet it pops back on my homescreen on my next reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:09 PM
    Accuweather is a paid subscription like navigator. Call Verizon and they should be able to remove it. I had it and that is what I did.
    07-17-09 01:48 PM
    I decided I don't want it but can't find the application on my list to delete, and if I delete the icon my phone refers to it as a channel yet it pops back on my homescreen on my next reboot.

If I remember correctly clicking on the icon will take you to the Accuweather page. On that page there is a unsubscribe link. Clicking on this link will remove the web signal.
    07-17-09 03:10 PM
    If I remember correctly clicking on the icon will take you to the Accuweather page. On that page there is a unsubscribe link. Clicking on this link will remove the web signal.
    Yes, and then you can select the Accuweather icon on the BB, press the Options button, and select Delete Channel. Both steps seem to be necessary (if the icon is deleted but you have not unsubscribed, Accuweather will "push" the icon back onto your BB over the next few hours).
    Last edited by jlo92130; 07-20-09 at 10:05 AM.
    07-20-09 10:03 AM
    Thanks, telling it to remove the channel after you unsubscribe is what I was missing.

07-14-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD