Anyone have BBSmart Alarms Pro v1.25 working with their Tour? I cannot select a day of the week when configuring a recurring appointment. It just skips over the days during navigation. Checked permissions and did a batt pull with no change?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 12:21 AM
    my tour not working well with adorno muti alarm will not show all alarms set
    07-16-09 12:39 AM
    Yes - It's working fine on my Tour - except for one glitch - some of my custom sound files no longer play. I wrote them about this days ago but have yet to receive a response which is disappointing.
    07-17-09 08:00 PM
    i cant set day of the week either.
    07-17-09 08:12 PM
    Mine works flawless. just transfered devices and crossed fingers and no glitches at all with it
    07-17-09 08:31 PM
    Mine works pretty good I can select the day of the week with no problem. I can't use custim sounds but that's no biggy I will just use a preset sound. Been using it for a week now with no trouble.

07-17-09 08:51 PM
    Anyone have BBSmart Alarms Pro v1.25 working with their Tour? I cannot select a day of the week when configuring a recurring appointment. It just skips over the days during navigation. Checked permissions and did a batt pull with no change?

when I first did the desktop manager "device switch wizard" from my pearl my smart alarms wasn't working right so I reinstalled and everything is good now. I'd say give that a try and/or do a battery pull.

Peace,
    Tm
    07-17-09 10:11 PM
    I am having trouble with BBSmart Alarms PRO 1.25 I can't select day of week either. I unistalled and reinstalled and still nothing.
    07-19-09 10:44 PM
    I am also having the issue where I can't select the day of the week.
    I hope they fix this soon, or I'll just be sleeping all day on Sat and Sun.
    07-21-09 09:45 AM
    Im confused. Works fine on my tour as well, except I just cant play custom files. But I can select days, etc. My brothers tour is like the others, he can select the days as if the program thinks its on a storm. Maybe thats it, I used device switch wizard from my curve and he went from his storm..hmmm.
    07-21-09 10:00 AM
    I am also having the issue where I can't select the day of the week.
    I hope they fix this soon, or I'll just be sleeping all day on Sat and Sun.
    I also cannot change the day of the week. Luckily I only want the alarms set during the week.

I can however select a custom music file.
    07-21-09 10:11 AM
    your wasting your time with having BBSmart alarms pro on your tour (especially since it currently doesn't work). Go to the calendar. hit the BB button. go to new alarm and you can make new alarms that occur every other day. half the week. what ever you want! the countdown mode in the alarm clock program is also the same as the quick alarm. To edit the sounds for the new alarms you made on the calendar you have to go to the alarm clock program options to change what sounds you want.
    07-22-09 09:20 AM
    your wasting your time with having BBSmart alarms pro on your tour (especially since it currently doesn't work). Go to the calendar. hit the BB button. go to new alarm and you can make new alarms that occur every other day. half the week. what ever you want! the countdown mode in the alarm clock program is also the same as the quick alarm. To edit the sounds for the new alarms you made on the calendar you have to go to the alarm clock program options to change what sounds you want.
    I agree. Although I wouldn't say they are wasting their time. Some may prefer the UI of BBsmart alarms. However,I just use the oem alarm clock now and I forgot about the alarm feature in the calender. Good job for reminding those of us who forgot it was there. I will say though, that bbsmart or similar program was needed on the curve and is why many are still dependent on it out of being use to it.
    07-22-09 10:18 AM
    I, too, cannot select the day of the week on the tour. I'm going to give the alarms in the calendar a try as suggested.
    08-02-09 05:40 PM
    I agree, lose those alarm apps! they dont work right and the calender alarm is all you could want. You can set up any kind of alarm you might need. And If im not mistaken, using the calender alarm will aslo wake up your device to sound off. I dont know that those alarm apps will do that. Use the Calender!
    08-02-09 09:03 PM
    To edit the sounds for the new alarms you made on the calendar you have to go to the alarm clock program options to change what sounds you want.
    Is there a way to customize the sounds for each particular alarm like you can with bb smart alarms? If so, how do you customize the sounds for each alarm? If not, that is considerable disadvantage to those of us who benefit from having a different sound for different types of alarms. I don't want my alarm reminders to be the same alarm I wake up to.
    08-03-09 08:52 AM
    Does the Calendar have the snooze feature? I hate to admit it, but when I am on the road for work I need this baby. And it's variable lengths of snooze.

Do calendar app alarms get synched from the calendar? I would not want my weekend wake up alarm on my work outlook.

How loud can they get, the BBSmart volume 100 can wake the dead. They also never give up (repeat forever) and combine vibration with the sound.

But I agree - moving to the Tour cripples BBSmart Alarms and it's killing me.
    08-03-09 10:33 AM
    I have tried contacting BBSmart 3 times and no response.... Anyone find a work around? besides the calender?
    08-23-09 07:15 AM
    Yeah use this link instead for BB Tour, as long as you using the 4.7 OS and NOT 5.0 this link below should work for Tour.

http://www.blackberrysmart.com/apps/...tAlarmsPro.jad
    08-23-09 03:19 PM
    Hi All,

Just an update to let you know that we are currently beta testing a Tour compatible version of BBSmart Alarms Pro. See forums.crackberry.com/f141/looking-few-tour-beta-testers-300737/

Hope to have something ready and working for you all shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
    08-24-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD