If I'm not up for NE2 or 1 year early upgrade...is there any possible chance that I can get one of these phones without paying the ridiculously high retail price? I do get the corporate discount on my account because my wife is a nurse at a large hospital and that's one of the perks.
    07-15-09 03:55 PM
    Nope.....

You sign up for 2 years you can upgrade in 10 months.
    07-15-09 03:56 PM
    yea, gonna be full retail for you .....sorry.......
    07-15-09 03:57 PM
    how much could I sell a 3 month old curve for out on the BLACK market? That would definitely supplement my $489 Tour right?
    07-15-09 04:04 PM
    I still have 5 months left on my contract with Bell. I just lowered my old phones plan to 17 bucks (10 plan + 7 service fee) a month and got the guy to put me on a share plan. That way my old number could be transferred to my new phone. Now I have both phones running with 2 different numbers (old number on bb, new number on old phone) but they are on the same share plan (apparently). In the end I get a Blackberry Tour for 200 bucks, a revised existing plan to accomodate the bb (~90 bucks, +7 for insurance) and I pay 17 bucks a month for the next 5 months for my old phone instead of having to pay 100 bucks to cancel my old phone and start another contract to get the bb. I explained that horribly.

** One thing to note was that I was coming to the end of my 3 year contract.
    07-15-09 04:06 PM
    i call 800# and told them all the trouble with all of my daughters storms and they went ahead and gave me an early upgrade even though ive only been there less than a year!
    07-15-09 04:08 PM
    lstraw.. can you explain how you went about convincing them to do a swap?
    07-15-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD