Just FYI - Curves at BestBuy are $29.99 for new line or upgrades for those out of contract, red and titanium. They don't appear to have the new "inferno" orange yet.

Beats Sprint's online web price of $49.95 with a $100 rebate card.

(Personally I'm waiting for my more time on contact and get a Tour!)
    07-15-09 12:56 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    07-15-09 06:08 PM
    I just bought the "Inferno Orange" today for only $32.48! Its definetly the best deal out there by far! The new color is sweet and from what I'm hearing pretty hard to track down..I got lucky my girl had one held for me at the Bestbuy she works at. If you have the chance to pick one up in orange or not...for $29.99 its seriously is the best deal ever!
    07-16-09 02:14 AM
    i was just in best buy today--it's $29 on the website, but $49 in the store. what gives? anybody else seeing the discrepancy in stores?

i might need to check another store or two. looking specifically for the inferno. the guy at best buy mobile said to call back friday and he'd hold one if the order came in.

wondering if i might just order online. but i don't want to wait for shipping. hmmm.
    07-22-09 11:30 PM
    I was looking at this deal yesterday. Online it comes out to $39.99 after shipping with Fedex. If you buy it in store its $49.99. I havent seen the $29.99 price tag for in store purchase anywhere. But if its true, thats def a great deal!
    07-23-09 07:01 AM
    Got my Curve 8330 Inferno Orange on Sunday 7/12/09 in store. Guess I was just lucky?
    07-23-09 05:35 PM
    Go to radio shack also they will beat any price I a sprint phone I went to buy mine in the first place and sprint wanted like 150 for it and I went to radio shack and got it for 50 and then I was so mad at sprint I went and camped out at the store and told everyone that came in looking at one to go to radio shack for it needless to say the store manger got mad at me about it but I think that if a sprint dealer can sell them for that price why can't the sprint store just seems like sprint is ripping people off for no reason

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 04:11 AM
    I bought my curve instore at best buy 29.99. According to their cust service this was only a regional promo so not all stores offered that price. Would advise anyone buying at bbuy to check the sd card. It is supposed to have the 2gb card inc but mine only had a 1gb card. When I called rim about it they said to contact store. Cust serv confirmed s/b 2gb card and are sending me a $15.00 gift card to purchase a bigger sd card. I am pretty certain that I was not the only person who got the 1gb card so if you bought a curve at best buy check your sd card.
    07-28-09 10:24 PM
    i was able to get mine for $29.99 in-store. i just showed them the ad from bestbuy.com on my netbook and crossed my fingers. and the manager agreed. i ended up getting the red because the orange wasn't in stock. and honestly, i just needed to get that blackberry! the stores in my area still show no stock of the inferno.

not too bad.

re: the sd card, tho, i just checked bbuy.com and it lists a 1GB card. where'd you see that it was supposed to be 2GB?
    07-29-09 11:35 PM
    The bbuy flyer in my area (nc) for week 7/12-7/18 adv the curve $29.99 w 2mp camera, 2gb micro sd, music and gps. It was when I called cs to confirm price learned it was only regional promo they didn't see it in the ntl ad and had to call the store. The ad did clearly say a 2gb card was included. With either card and in any color this is a great phone at a great price. Coming from a A640 samsung dumb phone to the bb is like going from b/w tv to hdtv.
    Last edited by gsoscott; 07-30-09 at 08:05 AM. Reason: cnet says 1gb
    07-30-09 07:45 AM
    I just got a curve last sunday from Sam's club. The phone was free plus I got a $40 credit towards my bill.
    07-30-09 12:01 PM
    nice. my sams club doesnt have sprint phones grr
    08-05-09 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD