I just ordered an upgrade Tour w/ Verizon. I have a bunch of apps for my current Curve that I bought from Crackberry and Handango. How do I go about porting those over to the new phone, or can I? Most of them I wouldn't mind losing as they only cost a couple of bucks and will likely just up the resale value of my 8330 on Ebay. But I've got some biggies (e.g. WeatherChannel which is a $40 subscription). Can any of those be moved or am I just SOL?

Thanks!
    07-14-09 07:43 PM
    Easy login to your acct and redownload and inform them of the new pin so you can new reg numbers
    07-14-09 07:45 PM
    alot maybe not work since tour is new!
    07-14-09 07:51 PM
    alot maybe not work since tour is new!
    yeah, i figure i'll have to try em and see. i just wanted to make sure i could do a PIN switch. thanks!
    07-14-09 08:31 PM
    Leave them on top of each other, keyboards facing, put on some music and maybe sometime in the night your Curve will "give it up" to the Tour.

I can't see how this would not work.
    07-14-09 08:36 PM
    I just ordered an upgrade Tour w/ Verizon. I have a bunch of apps for my current Curve that I bought from Crackberry and Handango. How do I go about porting those over to the new phone, or can I? Most of them I wouldn't mind losing as they only cost a couple of bucks and will likely just up the resale value of my 8330 on Ebay. But I've got some biggies (e.g. WeatherChannel which is a $40 subscription). Can any of those be moved or am I just SOL?

Thanks!
    If you log in to crackberry using your account (the one you used to download the apps) you can change your pin and device info. Then you can just re download the apps. HTH!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 08:41 PM
    Leave them on top of each other, keyboards facing, put on some music and maybe sometime in the night your Curve will "give it up" to the Tour.

I can't see how this would not work.
    no candles? and you need soft music guy.
    07-14-09 08:44 PM
    no candles? and you need soft music guy.
    HA! No candles....the Curve had body issues.
    07-14-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD