Hi Gang,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search and didn't come up with anything. I just received my Sprint Tour today and was trying to load Blackberry Desktop off of the Sprint CD and it will not load on my laptop. I know back when I had a Storm that someone had mentioned that Blackberry Desktop wouldn't work with Windows 7. Is that still the case? Is there a workaround? If I have to restore an O/S just for this phone I will be returning it and going back to the PRE or Windows Mobile. They are both compatible with Windows 7. Thanks for the help.

I don't seem to be having the same problems with my Sprint Tour that the Verizon users seem to be having.
    07-14-09 12:22 PM
    I just installed the DM from my cd onto Windows 7 last night.

I then shrunk my Os and reloaded it via the AppLoader all on Windows 7
    07-14-09 12:27 PM
    Hi Gang,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search and didn't come up with anything. I just received my Sprint Tour today and was trying to load Blackberry Desktop off of the Sprint CD and it will not load on my laptop. I know back when I had a Storm that someone had mentioned that Blackberry Desktop wouldn't work with Windows 7. Is that still the case? Is there a workaround? If I have to restore an O/S just for this phone I will be returning it and going back to the PRE or Windows Mobile. They are both compatible with Windows 7. Thanks for the help.

I don't seem to be having the same problems with my Sprint Tour that the Verizon users seem to be having.
    1. This is not a Tour Related issue.
    2. Windows 7 is still in RC and has not been RTM.
    3. Not sure why you would return your Tour because of 1 and 2.
    07-14-09 12:27 PM
    I downloaded DM 4.7 direct from RIM and it installed with no issues on multiple machines running Windows 7.
    07-14-09 12:28 PM
    No problems with 7 here either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD