I currently have a Curve 8310. I am wanting to upgrade but am curious should I wait a while. Are the new phones (if any) coming out going to be better than the Bold?. I really like the 8900 but it lacks 3G. Rumors abound of new phones this fall. What do you think?
    Last edited by REH-Jr; 07-14-09 at 06:55 AM. Reason: typo
    07-14-09 06:54 AM
    If you keep waiting for the next big thing, you'll never pull the trigger and upgrade. Their are a few new Blackberry's that are coming out in the fall but i would go with the Bold. Nothing coming out is going to top it right now.
    07-14-09 09:41 AM
    I currently have a Curve 8310. I am wanting to upgrade but am curious should I wait a while. Are the new phones (if any) coming out going to be better than the Bold?. I really like the 8900 but it lacks 3G. Rumors abound of new phones this fall. What do you think?
    The Onyx will be better than the Bold, but there is no set date for it.. so you could be waiting at least untill the end of the year.
    07-20-09 07:03 PM
    Im in the same situation, but we don't have 3G in my area....and they keep promising it with no results, so I'm thinking of just doing it and getting the bold.
    07-31-09 11:50 AM
    im in the same boat, and Onyx will be better than the Bold in terms of the camera, memory, and processor.
    size will be smaller.
    but im tired of waiting already...
    best ETA we have is early November, from a at&t phone tester.
    08-06-09 07:23 PM
    for me i'll wait a while!
    08-06-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD