I ordered my Tour yesterday sometime in the afternoon. At the time I ordered,

I knew my phone would be back ordered so I wasn't surprised when they told

me. Since yesterday, I've been reading a lot of post on here and it seems NO

ONE has been given a tracking number or have been told that their phones are

back ordered and this has me wondering if we will get our Tours sometime

around the 20th as the original date or are the phones defective. I just want to

know what the issue is?...They don't even have models on the floor at Sprint

stores.
    07-13-09 03:46 PM
    *shrugs shoulders*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 03:51 PM
    I ordered my Tour yesterday sometime in the afternoon. At the time I ordered,

I knew my phone would be back ordered so I wasn't surprised when they told

me. Since yesterday, I've been reading a lot of post on here and it seems NO

ONE has been given a tracking number or have been told that their phones are

back ordered and this has me wondering if we will get our Tours sometime

around the 20th as the original date or are the phones defective. I just want to

know what the issue is?...They don't even have models on the floor at Sprint

stores.
    There are multiple theads on this in the forum, but the Sprint stores were never to have the Tour "in stores" until August 2, from what I understand (with a fair amount of certainty), they are only available via internet and telesales. Why doesn't everyone settle down and let the business day end before we get all worked up. I've been told in the past with other flagship devices the same things, and have had those devices as early as the 2nd business day waiting on my porch. I believe to "set your expectations", they are telling you later than what may be true so that you're not disappointed. As it is, won't everyone be thrilled if it shows up on Wednesday or Thursday?

I suggest everyone relax until then as there have also been many times I never received a tracking email/confirmation/tracking number with many of my purchases.

I mean what are you really going to do about it? Storm Sprint HQ? lol... perspective!
    07-13-09 03:52 PM
    I'm fine I'm not as worked up as my message may seem, I do want the phone

ASAP, but my curve works fine. Sometimes I just want explanations and I want

to be assured that I get my phone before school starts in August which I'm

100% sure will happen.
    07-13-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD