Just got my 1st smartphone of the Blackberry Tour and am wondering what would be some real good apps to start off with on Verizon?

Thanx In Advance!!!
    07-13-09 09:05 AM
    check into Poynt, Google maps, and viigo first. Not sure if Viigo or poynt work on the Tour yet since I am still awaiting mine
    07-13-09 09:11 AM
    Viigo - aggregator supreme
    07-13-09 09:12 AM
    Go to my Site MobileUtil - Latest News there you find a lot of usefull (commercial AND free) apps for your Tour!
    -Fabian
    07-13-09 09:12 AM
    Yeah I'd definitely recommend Viigo, Poynt, Google Maps, possibly Weatherbug, and YouMail - all of which are working perfectly on my Tour right now. Also, try plugging your Tour in to your Desktop Manager to see if any updates are available - did this on mine and it already had an update for it yesterday!
    07-13-09 09:19 AM
    I won’t be getting it til Wed so I am making a list to jump on as soon as it arrives. Thanx for all the suggestions.
    07-13-09 09:25 AM
    viigio, facebook, opera mini, beyond 411
    07-13-09 09:30 AM
    All apps suggested are great. I do not care for the you mail one. This is my first bb also and I am addicted. I'm getting better at typing also.

Don't forget to load crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 09:30 AM
    You must add the visual voicemail and also beejive(19.95) but it is an all in one client
    07-13-09 09:38 AM
    The VZW rep in store said they added Visual VM to my account, but MyVerizon shows that it's not on there. Yet I was able to download the software and access my VM as it should. Wonder what's up with that...
    07-13-09 09:42 AM
    You must add the visual voicemail and also beejive(19.95) but it is an all in one client
    I am new to the app world, never downloaded anything for my 8830.

Is there a visual voicemail application that you don't have to pay for?

Beejive looks good, but any freebies out there that are similar?

What is the best weather app?

How much memory does the tour have for applications?

What is the best music player for the blackberry? I like the itunes style of music player FWIW.
    07-13-09 06:30 PM

How much memory does the tour have for applications?
    256 MB

I'm also a new BB user, getting my Tour tomorrow.

Planning on immediately installing Facebook, Pandora, TwitterBerry, BerryWeather, Beyond 160 and GoogleMaps.
    07-13-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD