I am sick and tired of my storm and I use it for work and it is costing me seeing as it freezes and locks up all the time. Its just unreliable all around imo. One of the lines on my account has an upgrade in September, but I went to the store to see if I could upgrade today and they said no. I dont get it. Im a loyal customer, wanting to get the unit, they have another unit sold, and in the end they are still getting my money.
    07-12-09 08:29 PM
    Call cs, somebody mentioned that if you're within 6 months of your upgrade they would let you upgrade early. Hope that helps
    07-12-09 08:36 PM
    Goodluck *rolls eyes*

I should change my signature to "BITTER VERIZON CUSTOMER" Lol
    07-12-09 08:37 PM
    That would be vzw for ya!, thats why I left..
    Call cs, somebody mentioned that if you're within 6 months of your upgrade they would let you upgrade early. Hope that helps
    that promotion ends today, id get on it.
    That would be vzw for ya!, thats why I left..
    lol nice comment... must have been because you called in being an ***, vzw isnt a highly rated CS for no reason... they are the best in the buisness but when you call in being a **** you get nothign...i am sure talking to some one that you cant understand from TMo is awesome but whatever, and just remember vzw when you dont have service...
    07-12-09 08:40 PM
    just complain and complain call and then call back
    07-12-09 08:41 PM
    lol nice comment... must have been because you called in being an ***, vzw isnt a highly rated CS for no reason... they are the best in the buisness but when you call in being a **** you get nothign...i am sure talking to some one that you cant understand from TMo is awesome but whatever, and just remember vzw when you dont have service...
    I've got to disagree. This is the 2nd time Verizon played me. I'm nothing but nice when I call as I work in customer service and I know what it's like to be on the receiving end. I canceled with them before because there customer service sucked. I thought this time, WOW They are really gonna help me just to be shut down. Now that girl did get a slight attitude when she called me back because I've been lied too.

Oh well. They have thousands of reps, maybe we got the bad ones
    07-12-09 08:42 PM
    I've got to disagree. This is the 2nd time Verizon played me. I'm nothing but nice when I call as I work in customer service and I know what it's like to be on the receiving end. I canceled with them before because there customer service sucked. I thought this time, WOW They are really gonna help me just to be shut down. Now that girl did get a slight attitude when she called me back because I've been lied too.

Oh well. They have thousands of reps, maybe we got the bad ones
    what are you trying to do go from the storm to the tour? Do you not think that of their 80 million users probably some where in the 1 mil range have been calling in trying to get their BB they just got 8 months ago traded out? they dont make money by doing this
    07-12-09 08:44 PM
    that promotion ends today, id get on it.
    hah thats not for real is it
    07-12-09 08:47 PM
    How can you really be mad at a company for not letting you upgrade if you have had your current phone less than one year? Buy the phone at full retail if your one of those folks that have to have a phone the hot second it comes out or get new expectations..
    what are you trying to do go from the storm to the tour? Do you not think that of their 80 million users probably some where in the 1 mil range have been calling in trying to get their BB they just got 8 months ago traded out? they dont make money by doing this
    Considering it was the reps idea and not mine.. Hmmm. I'm well aware what people are trying to do (obviously... I'm a member here LOL). But she suggested "Wait for the Tour and I'll give you a discounted price". I don't see how I'm in the wrong here. I used to sell phones, I know they don't make money but ****... That's not my concern. I was told something and they didn't honor it. I have every right to be extra pissy right now.
    Storm sucks! Keep trying to get your Tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 08:49 PM
    why would anyone "expect" this to be different..

you signed a contract they subsidized "phones" for you you can't get mad because they wont let you upgrade early..

its a bonus to get the upgrade early not owed to anyone..

so for the people that said this is why they left verizon..

be realistic...

you dont want a contract then pay full price..
    07-12-09 08:49 PM
    Considering it was the reps idea and not mine.. Hmmm. I'm well aware what people are trying to do (obviously... I'm a member here LOL). But she suggested "Wait for the Tour and I'll give you a discounted price". I don't see how I'm in the wrong here. I used to sell phones, I know they don't make money but ****... That's not my concern. I was told something and they didn't honor it. I have every right to be extra pissy right now.
    and by all means I am not trying ot fight with a woman tonite..lol the redhead in the pic does enough..lol, when you talk to someone always say yoiu want them to note what they are saying as they dont always do it even when they say it, but if you say that they will because they arent sure when they are being listened to
    07-12-09 08:50 PM
    and by all means I am not trying ot fight with a woman tonite..lol the redhead in the pic does enough..lol, when you talk to someone always say yoiu want them to note what they are saying as they dont always do it even when they say it, but if you say that they will because they arent sure when they are being listened to
    No fights here I'm not the type.

She did note the account... That's the funny part. They all keep saying "The original rep is the only person that can help U" But no one can get a hold of her for some magical reason. *rolls eyes* VZW sucks man. I lost all faith in them as of TODAY.
    07-12-09 08:51 PM
    No fights here I'm not the type.

She did note the account... That's the funny part. They all keep saying "The original rep is the only person that can help U" But no one can get a hold of her for some magical reason. *rolls eyes* VZW sucks man. I lost all faith in them as of TODAY.
    you just need to find the 'right' person
    07-12-09 08:53 PM
    you just need to find the 'right' person
    Well that's a no go considering she said she was going to note my account stating no rep can further assist me with this issue after our conversation. HOW RUDE Lol
    07-12-09 08:53 PM
    I just added a new line to get the Tour. Then put the new line on regular phone. They have a plan for 20 for 50 min. You will only be paying 20 extra a month. Put the Tour on your existing line.
    07-12-09 08:54 PM
    Only CS will move your upgrade date up. The stores have too many rules.

I don't know who posted about six months, that's not true. It's 60 days for secondary lines.
    07-12-09 09:00 PM
    Trust me when I say this...its not just vzw cs...its any large corporation with call-center based service. It just flat out sucks and they hope you get tired of fighting it and go away. That's why they don't note anything or follow thru ever. Comcast does this, AT&T does, my health and auto insurers, et al.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:01 PM
    Only CS will move your upgrade date up. The stores have too many rules.

I don't know who posted about six months, that's not true. It's 60 days for secondary lines.
    dont forget about the private sale that ends today.
    07-12-09 09:03 PM
    Well that's a no go considering she said she was going to note my account stating no rep can further assist me with this issue after our conversation. HOW RUDE Lol
    some people seriously go overboard with the my carrier is the bestest ever and anybody that has a bad word to say about my carrier needs to be shouted down and silenced
    then there is the "JD power and associates says my carrier is the bestest so it must be so" claim to fame...has JD power ever called you or anybody you know? lol probably not
    what is JD powers sample size? i think i read somewhere that they poll 500 people and come up with their ratings on carriers
    07-12-09 09:03 PM
    I just added a new line to get the Tour. Then put the new line on regular phone. They have a plan for 20 for 50 min. You will only be paying 20 extra a month. Put the Tour on your existing line.
    umm y ou can add a line for 9.99
    07-12-09 09:05 PM
    ok end the thread jack and back to figuring out how all us storm users can upgrade.
    07-12-09 09:05 PM
159 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD